Disclaimer

The following pages will address issues concerning bullying and harassment. Similarly, language that some might consider inappropriate and behaviors such as the consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors. No attempt is made to romanticize or idealize any of these behaviors.

For no reason, this story encourages or justifies bullying or any behavior that violates the integrity of a person. Any type of harassment or another type of violence must be reported to the relevant authorities.

We all have the same value as people and no one, for any reason, deserves to be mistreated.

If you are a victim of any type of harassment or violence or have witnessed it, please do not remain silent and seek help. There will always be someone willing to help.

 You don't deserve to go through something like this. Nobody does.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

All characters and events mentioned in this book are fictitious. No character will try to resemble any person in real life. Any kind of resemblance is merely a coincidence or inspiration.

Inspired by the Thai TV series F4, events, and the storyline may change.

English is not my first language, so , please, bear with me if you find some grammatical mistakes. This is also the first story I write so please bear with me while I discover my writting style.

I do not own the rights to any photos or gifs used in the chapters, all rights belong to the original owner.

- maya