14.

Once again, Dahyun was standing on the rooftop and leaning on the railing. A sigh escaped from her lips while remembering the conversation she had had with her cousin the night before.

"I don't get Yuna," Jiyu said while preparing to go to bed. "She has everything she needs and more, but out of nowhere she wants to leave?"

Yuna's decision had been made public in the media that same day, making everyone drag their attention to the future of the Lee family.

"I think she is amazing," Dahyun said, looking at the ceiling while laying on her bed. "She is going to Paris to become a human rights lawyer. I have read that she even has plans to open foundations to help women and children worldwide."

"Yeah, she's cool, I guess," Jiyu said. "But why are you suffering, though? Shouldn't you be kind of happy?"

"What do you mean?"

"If she leaves, doesn't that mean that you have a freeway with Renjun, also known as, your crush?"

"How did you draw that conclusion?"

"I mean, I'm not dumb. It's so evident that you like him. Why don't you go for it then?"

"Ugh, this is so stupid," Dahyun muttered to herself. "Of course, he isn't coming today."

When she was ready to leave, the sound of the door opening made her stop.

"Oh, you're here."

It was him.

Renjun approached her slowly, until he was at her side, leaning on the railing.

"The boys told me that you've been coming here pretty often," he said while looking forward. "Is there something you want to say?"

"How are you?" She suddenly asked, catching his attention. "About Yuna leaving and stuff..."

Renjun let a sigh escape from his lips and looked forward again.

"The thing is, when I first arrived in Korea, I was young and very weak. I was so afraid of everything, I think is understandable due to the major changes that were happeningin my life. Anyway, when I met Yuna, she asked me to get closer, not just with her but with the boys too. She took care of me like she did with the others without even knowing me. She made sure everything was adjusted to suit me," he remembered while letting a smile creep on his face. "That's why I'm very close to her. So close that I understand every action she does. And I know one of her bad habits is that if she makes up her mind about something, there's nothing you can say to change it," he lowered his head. "I've always known that this day would come. I've been fooling myself all this time, picturing Yuna by my side forever. But it's time to move on. It's over. There's nothing I can do."

"Are you sure?"

"That's life."

Both stared at the sky in silence. Dahyun could feel Renjun's sadness in his voice.

"How am I supposed to be happy when he's suffering?"

"Oh, right, she said she wanted to see you," he said, breaking the silence. "She has a gift for you. Do you want to see her?"

Dahyun just looked at him and nodded.

While that scene was happening, Haechan was walking inside the building across from the rooftop. However, he stopped pacing when through the huge window glass two familiar figures caught his eye. Renjun and that girl.

Why were they always together? And why did that foreign feeling always appear when he saw them together?