9.

"You did what?!" Jeno and Jaemin exclaimed at the same time.

Both of them, plus Haechan, were at Jaemin's house, trying to kill time before heading to the club. Haechan was focused on playing on his phone, lying on Jaemin's bed, while the other two boys were in armchairs on either side of the bed.

"Yeah, not a big deal," he said without giving much importance. "Oh, shit, I almost die".

"Not a big-" Jaemin gasped, feeling like he was going to have a heart attack. "NOT A BIG DEAL?!" He exclaimed. "You know it's not legal to kidnap people out there, right?"

"He is right, dude. She can have you arrested," Jeno interfered.

"She can file a report but I can make it go away." Once again, Haechan did not give it much importance, instead, he paid more attention to his game. "Crap, too difficult. I'm done," he said annoyed, throwing the cell phone on the bed.

"Are you frustrated with the game or Dahyun?" Jeno questioned, raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms on his chest.

"Why would I be frustrated? Someone like me doesn't need to care about that chick."

"If you didn't, why would you kidnap her?" Jaemin asked, teasing him.

"Exactly." Jeno supported.

Haechan just rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone again to start scrolling through random apps.

"But she's weird," Jeno said suddenly. "She doesn't like expensive stuff and she even yelled at you." 

"Don't forget how she beat his ass," Jaemin added.

Haechan just growled annoyed. "Can you shut the fuck up?"

"Leaving the jokes aside, you should be careful," Jeno said, returning to the serious topic.

"Seriously, Haechan, isn't it time to cancel the blue card? I insist that you've gone too far this time," Jaemin tried to convince his friend.

"You know that if you let it keep going like this, this thing will blow out of proportion," Jeno argued. "Trust us, it's not too late to turn back now."

Suddenly, his mother's words came to Haechan's mind.

"If somehow you were able to put yourself above the others, now you must stay there, no matter what it takes. It would be very pathetic that some nobody causes problems."

The anger returned to his body. Suddenly, he got up from the bed, grabbed his cell phone and his jacket, preparing to leave.

"Ya! Where are you going?" Jaemin asked.

"To see Renjun, you guys are so fucking annoying," he said, making his way to the door.

"Do you even know where he is?" Jeno questioned.

"Just let me fucking be," he said, slamming the door on his way out.

"Even if he finds Renjun, he wouldn't give a damn," Jeno said.

"True. There's only one thing that Renjun cares about now."

🌻

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked, standing next to Renjun.

The boy's attention went to the girl.

"Hey, it's you again."

"3 a.m," she said with confidence. "France is around 14 hours apart from South Korea. If you leave France at 5 a.m. french hours, you'll get here at 3 a.m.  Korean hour."