3.

"I- I am s- so sorry," Ryung could barely articulate. She kept her head down, staring at Haechan's shoes, without the braveness to look at his face.

"Mhm, yeah, I bet you are," Haechan replied while still staring directly at her, sending shivers down Ryung's body.

It could be seen as nothing, but is Lee Haechan the one that was in front of her. No one in its right mind would mess up with him, nor with any member of the F4. They were untouchable, unreachable. Or at least that's the image they had built up everywhere.

Dahyun wanted to take her friend's hand and run away, but her body was petrified. She could feel everyone's gaze on the scene behind her.

"Omg, she is so dead," someone whispered.

"I- It wasn't m- my intention. I can m- make it up to you. I can buy you a new pair of shoes if you want," she said, looking up a little. She regretted her action when her eyes met Haechan's brown ones, which pierced her soul.

"Buy me a new pair?" Haechan bitterly chuckled. "Are you actually thinking about what you're saying? This is the only existing pair, a birthday present brought from Paris. Now, tell me, where are you going to get a spare pair, huh?" He asked harshly.

Ryung's eyes began to fill with tears, a wave of despair invaded her body for the situation. Everyone else was staring at them, even the other F4 members who were standing three steps behind Haechan. They knew they couldn't interfere when he was angry, or at least not publicly.

"I will do whatever you tell me, whatever it takes, please forgive me," she begged in despair. Haechan just showed a smirk at her words.

"Umm, what an interesting choice of words," he said, taking a step closer to her, which make her take a step back.

"C'mon Haechan, the girl is cute, let her go," Jaemin said, deep down trying to stop his friend.

"Oh, no, no, Jaemin," Haechan replied playfully. "She said she would do whatever it takes," he highlighted the girl's words. "As the daughter of a congressman, you must be a woman of your word, right?" He smiled mockingly at her. "Now, what to do?" Heachan put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking, enjoying the moment.

"Kneel in front of him and clean it!" "How about she licks his shoe?" "omg, yes, lick it!" People started shouting.

Haechan smiled at the last comment and arched a brow. Then he put the foot with the stained shoe in the front.

"Lick the shoe and I will let you go," he said coldly with a smirk on his face. Ryung could not believe what she was hearing. She looked at him with a puzzled look. "What? You said whatever it takes."

"Hae-" one of the members tried to say but was promptly interrupted by Haechan.

"Not now," he said harshly.

"Lick the shoe, lick it, lick it," screams began to fill the room.

Ryung's body began to tremble and tears streamed down her face. She had never experienced something like that before. She felt powerless, vulnerable, and useless. However, none of it could soften Haechan's heart.

"Lick the shoe, lick the shoe, lick the shoe!!"

Renjun felt sick while watching the scene. He was determined to leave that place when the screams were silenced by a rumble, making his body stop. Said rumble coming from none other than Dahyun. She had gotten up and slammed her hands on the table while feeling like her blood was boiling. She couldn't believe what was happening.

As if her reasoning had vanished, a wave of bravery washed over her body, making her stand between Haechan and her friend.

"That's enough," she mumbled, gritting her teeth.