1.

Everyone was in the bleachers of the old tennis court that was at the back of the building, outside the limits of the school. On what used to be the tennis court, in the middle were two students and the victim, Kwang Minho, a student one year younger than Dahyun.

"Damn, Dahyun, what the hell is happening?" Ryung asked exasperated, standing next to Dahyun, inside what was known as 'the coliseum'.

"He received a blue card from F4," started Dahyun. "If you get a blue card, it's a sign that you're the new toy in the whole school. Everyone is free to treat you as they please. You become the new victim," she said, staring at Minho, who was being beaten up by those students, while everyone else was making fun of him.

"What? And what about the teachers? Does no one do something about it?" Ryung asked in desperation, looking pityingly at the poor boy.

"No one can stand against the F4, they almost own this place," answered a black-haired guy, who stood next to Ryung.

"Who are yo- Jisung?! What are you doing here?" Ryung exclaimed, looking at the tall guy who was standing next to the black-haired one.

"I should be asking the same, noona," answered the tall guy, Ryung's younger brother.

"Everyone has to be here. It's an F4's command," replied the guy next to Jisung. "I'm Chenle, by the way."

As Chenle ended his introduction, four figures passed through the main entrance to the tennis court. Their mere presence attracted everyone's attention. They looked like characters out of a work of art, each with their own style. Needless to say, they didn't wear the school uniform. The school did not regulate them, but they to the school.

As the four boys approached the sofa near the court, the other students began to cheer for them. Some even let out little screams of excitement.

"Omg, look at them!"
"Jeno looks so hot!" "
They all do!"
"Their presence radiates royalty."
"When I grow up I want to be like them." 

Three of the four boys took a seat. Suddenly, the unspoken leader of the F4 and the only member standing up, Lee Haechan, raised his hand as a sign to stop. Everyone immediately fell silent and the students left Minho alone, kneeling in front of Haechan.

"Kwang Minho, right?" He asked with a playful small smirk on his face. "I'm pretty sure you know why you are here." While he was talking, a guy handed him Minho's phone. "Umm, you were trying to dismantle our little game. That's not cool on your part, Minho-ah," Haechan said, with a playful tone. "Because we are having fun, right guys?" He asked, raising his voice.

Everyone started cheering him in agreement. Haechan's smirk never left his face, radiating self-confidence, as he always did. The other members of the F4 just let out a small laugh from their lips, all but one.

"What were you trying to do with all these videos, huh?" Haechan asked, pointing at all the videos that Minho had recorded of the past events in the coliseum. 

"Delete them if you want," Minho said, almost whispered. "The truth will be revealed anyway."

"The truth." Haechan chuckled. "That sounds so cheesy, dude. Anyways, you must have more copies," Haechan stared directly at the boy, who couldn't hold the gaze. "You might think you are really smart," as he was talking, he squatted down to be at the same height as Minho. "There is no way you can stop this." Haechan stared coldly at the younger boy.

At that moment, every single video on Minho's Drive began to disappear. The boy could not believe his eyes while staring at his phone, which was in Haechan's hand. Realizing this, Haechan dropped the phone to the floor.