13.

"I can't believe that girl intended to kiss me," Haechan said while looking forward with a narcissistic smile.

Jeno, Jaemin, and Haechan were in the backyard of the Na family's house. More specifically, in the pool. The three boys in bathing suits, enjoying the sunny afternoon. Soon the cold weather would begin and the sun's rays would be hard to find.

Jeno, who was lying on a float, lowered his sunglasses a bit to look at his cousin. Jaemin, who was swimming, stopped to look in disbelief at the boy who was sitting on the edge of the pool, playing with the water with his legs.

"Look at him daydreaming."

"I can't believe he's that whipped that fast."

"I'm not," Haechan said, arching a brow at his friends.

"Yeah, notify your face about it."

Haechan scoffed and rolled his eyes at his cousin's words.

"Stop talking nonsense. Let's talk about what's important," he said, smirking again. "Now I know what kind of person that girl Dahyun is."

"Yeah? What kind of person is she, according to you?" Jaemin asked, expecting the 'brilliant' answer of his friend.

"She's a hypocrite. She said doesn't like expensive things and takes the bus. But then accepts to wear a thousand dollar dress," he explained as if it was so evident. "Obviously, she wants to catch my attention." 

Jeno had to press his lips into a line in order not to laugh at his cousin.

"What a dull conclusion," Jaemin said. "I'll give you a 3.5, I was expecting a little bit more creativity."

"I'm serious. This kind of person is easy to handle. She's in the palm of my hand," Haechan said, proud of his analysis.

"Yeah, whatever you say, dude," Jeno chuckled. "Anyways, do you know how you're going to talk to Renjun?" Haechan's smile faded after hearing that name. "You've been at odds for a week. I'm sick of it."

"Aren't you going to apologize to him?" Jaemin asked.

"He should be apologizing to me. Why should I apologize to him?" Haechan shrugged. "Tell him if he doesn't apologize, don't expect us to talk in this lifetime."

Both Jaemin and Jeno sighed frustrated.

"It's been 8 days since the fight happened," Yuna said to the boy who was laying on the sofa, drawing. "Are you waiting for Haechan to make the first move?"

"You know that Haechan doesn't do that," Renjun said, moving his gaze from the sketchbook to the girl standing nearby him. "As children, I was always the one who went to him to make up."

"And?"

"We've grown," he shrugged. "He should have figured it out."

"So if you guys didn't talk again for the rest of your life, would you be okay with that?"