Ch2 Dreamy Bear

Montys POV:

I haven't slept. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's 4 am and I have school in three hours. What the fuck is happening? Why is Glam the only thing that's been stuck in my head? Ugh. It's so annoying. I sat up in my bed after stressing all night of no sleep. Why is this suddenly happening? My mind is acting like I've never talked to Glam before and I can't figure out if he's... Fuck this is so weird I can't even fucking explain it. It's like I'm acting like he's weird or something. Ugh, I hate it. Not him but whatever the hell this is. I got up off my bed and grabbed my phone. It was october 3rd. It was 4 am and school starts at 7:30 am. Great. I'm not sleeping for the rest of the day. I turned my phone off and sat back down on the side of my bed. Looking down. This is so annoying. Can't sleep. Can't think. All it is is confusion. I looked back at my phone and I looked at our group chat messages. Roxanne texted.

Roxy (4 hours ago): Friday we're doing practice again! If we wanna do well at that festival on The 23th!!!
Glam: Ok. I'll try and fix my mic
Sunny: I know you guys will do great!
Moony: You could've told us this when we got in the van
Roxy: Well if I told you then, one of you woulda forgot for sure
Krista: I would have been that one
Glam: Lol
Roxy: I got a new fit too so you guys tell me if it looks good
Moony: Sure
Sunny: I think we should all do a make-over with everyone else's outfits! I think it would be awesome!
Krista: You telling me my 90s rock fit ain't good enough?
Sunny: IT'S AMAZING! I just think it'd be cute to do more style shopping. Maybe we can make Glam and Monty cool fits other than some spikey jackets and jeans.
Glam: I like Montys fit. I think I just fix my fit
Krista: Well we can talk more about this at school tomorrow. I'm tired.
Glam: K. Night everyone

I thought for a moment. Maybe a new fit would make me look cooler. Maybe Sunnys right, I looked up at my long hair dangling in front of my face and sighed. Or that red hair would look cool. I had a mohawk. Obviously. But not just a normal mohawk. I had a long Fluffy Mohawk. I didn't want it cut short or stuck up together. So it's just a long, fluffy mohawk. Glam said he liked it long and fluffy. He thinks it looks cool. I have a couple of hours. Maybe if there's a place open, I could get a quick dye. Instead of natural green hair. Like my scales. I checked on my phone to see any places nearby that are open and lucky me. There was one. Not too far and they could do my whole head red right now. I stood back up and got ready to do it. No thought behind it. I'm just gonna do it. Fuck it. I'll look cool as fuck. And I'm doing it for Glam. To make him happy. To see that little smile on his face. What the hell am I thinking... I got dressed in my usual shit but through on a darker shirt and a cooler jacket I had. I slipped on my rings and left my room to head to the bathroom. Fuck I was so tired but I'm probably not gonna fall asleep if I stay here in this hell hole. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I finished, I looked up at the mirror and looked at myself. Total. Wreck. I took a second to think. A second to think about things in my life and the shit I deal with and then I thought about Glam again. Why? Because I looked at my hair and remembered him saying, "I think you'd look cool with dyed hair. ...Yea. I think it'll show off your eyes a lot" I blushed thinking about it. I don't know why but it reminded me of when I said his hair showed his eyes a lot. He had light blue eyes. So pretty you could drown in them. Pretty? Why did- Ugh, I need to stop asking myself that. I looked back up again at the mirror and looked from my hair to my eyes. "...Yea. I think it'll show off your eyes a lot." His sweet voice echoed in my head. Fuck it. Red hair here I come. I turned off the light in the bathroom and left, passed my parent's bedroom, and headed to the front door. My keys were sitting in a pot by the door and I grabbed mine and headed out. I had my own car. A Charger to be exact. I didn't want a charger at first but my parents got me it last year so I can, quote on quote, "Get bitches." And not a single chick has been in my car. Well, other than the crew. Roxanne and Krista aren't any chicks. They're rockstars. I walked over to my car and hopped in. Turned on the radio and started driving. I'm more of a rock type of person, of course, but pop and rap hit different for what your mood is. But right now, any sort of chill music would do. I don't have a chill list on Spotify yet so that's fucked for now. So I just popped on some 90s songs. After maybe a fifteen-minute drive, I pulled up to the place. Luckily they just opened. I parked my car, hopped out, and made my way up to the building. I made it up to the glass door and pushed my way in. A bell went off and a lizard guy was at the counter. "Hello! Welcome to the Highlight clips salon, how can I help you today?" The man asked me with a sassy tone. "You dye hair here right?" I asked as I walked up to the counter. "Highlights and Additional." He answered. I don't know what the fuck that means. "I need my whole head bright red. I'm doing it for someone." I said. He gave me finger guns. "Can do buckaroo. And at 4 am. This lady you're doing this for must be very special to you." He assumed "Or is it for a friend?" "Friend. They get bs about his dyed light blue hair so I'm dying my hair to make it up to him." I told him. "How generous of you. They must be very lucky to have you." He said. I rolled my eyes and he didn't notice because he was walking around the counter. "Take a seat by one of the mirrors and I'll get right to you." He said. He started to walk away but I thought of something and stopped him. "How long do you think it'll take?" I asked, making him stop and turn to me. "Around forty minutes or more. Depending on how long your hair is. and looking at you, you got some fluffs to deal with." He said. He turned back around and continued to wherever he was going and I walked over to a chair and took my seat. Times gonna work out so hopefully, I'll be able to make it to school on time. And hopefully, my hair will look nice. I'm doing this for you Glam so you better hope it looks nice.