Ch8 Curiosity

Fritzs POV:

It's back to journalism class. Last hour of the day. I just hope Glam hasn't burned my Gay book yet. That'll ruin so much of my time I've spent on that. But Glam seems trustworthy. Anyways, journalism class. I walked into class and saw Monty sitting in the back. He was wagging long gator tail back and forth very slowly as his head was layed on top of the desk. He noticed me walk in and his tail started to move a little faster like a dogs. Someone's excited to talk to me. I walked over and sat my stuff down and then sat in my seat next to him. "Hey Fritz." He greeted me. "Hi." I greeted him back. "How have you been doing today?" He asked me. "I'm good. You?" I asked back. "Eh, I'm ok. Riley was getting picked on again and I stepped in." He told me, making my ears drip. He caught notice, "But he's ok now. Just a little upset." Monty explained to me. "Oh, well ok. That's good." I said. "Have you two talked yet?" Monty then asked me. "Yea. We had a little conversation. He seems very nice." I told Monty. "Yea. He's... He's Not like any other bunny I've met before." He told me. "Yea... Me neither." I agreed. "Just wish people wouldn't push his buttons. Like how people push Glams buttons." He wished. "Why does Riley get pushed around?" I asked. He sighed. "Its just some dumb shit." He said. "Like what? Did he say something." I asked curious. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. He now sat up and whisper talked now. "Cause he's bi." He said, making my heart jump. "Really?" I asked, kinda excited. Someone else here is apart of the lgbt! Thats cool. Not alot of people are. Cause the world is pretty much despises it. "Yea. My fucking gator crew were poking him around and calling him faggot and a dick sucker and whatnot. It was fucking disgusting." He told me. "What happened next?" I asked. "I stepped in. They were harassing him for feeling different. It was bs." He told me. "But they were your gator friends." "Pushin around some innocent kid. Fuck them for that. They better have learned their lesson after I barked at them." Monty told me. That sorta made me happy when he said he stepped in. Maybe, "So how do you feel about it?" I asked, curious. "That his feelings shouldn't change how people view him. Like, fuck it. He likes guys, let him like guys. He's not causing any problems. So he should be viewed as perfectly normal." I felt my tail start to wag and my cheeks burn in joy. Does he support us? "So... Do you... Support it?" I asked, really embarrassed to asked. He remained silent for a moment. "I do. Because people shouldn't be treated differently because of who they love." He answered my question. "Thats great to hear." I said with a smile. "Yea. I guess it is." He said with a smile back. "And why does Glam get bullied?" I asked next. He sighed, "Glam gets bullied because he acts different then most people here. He's a sweetheart and people take that out of hand like he's a criminal or something." Monty explained to me. I wanted to tell him what happened today with Glam and I. "Today during lunch, Glam found me in the hallway and took me to a spot that alot of people don't really walk around. We chatted all lunch and whatnot but he was very sweet. He made sure to keep distance of my personal space. He asked for permission before doing things. He's very sweet. I wouldnt understand how people wouldn't like him." I told Monty. He smiled again. "You two hung out today?" He asked me. "Yea. Talked all lunch." I told him. "And he kept distant from your personal space?" "Yea." He layed his head in his hand and proped it on the table. "How'd that work?" He asked. "Oh... well um... I... I have scopophobia so-" "Whats that?" He asked cutting me off. "Well, I um... I really dont know how I'd explain it. It's like, a fear of being stared at. Like, I feel like people are judging me all of the time and it's just really uncomfortable." I explained to him. He jumped up. "I-Im not making you uncomfortable now am I?" He asked with a worry. "N-no no your ok. Don't worry." I said. He sighed in relief. "Ok, good. Anyways, continue " He said with a smile. A cute smile. "Anyways, he kept his space and everything. He's so nice. I just wouldn't understand why people would hate him." I said. "The world is a cruel place. With cruel people. Glam is just the only spark of light that brightens the day. People just don't like the light from him." He explained. That's a cute description of him. The bell rain again and we both sat up to get ready for class. "We can talk more when work time starts." He told me. I smiled and leaned in to listen to class.