Ch68 Fame

Fritzs POV:

I walked into school the next day and waited for my three loves to join me in the school. But when I walked inside, something made my stomach ache. It took me a second, but when I glanced up, I saw someone staring at me. I quickly glanced down and avoided eye contact. But I couldn't help notice that there were more people looking at me. I tried not to pay attention to them, but it made my skin crawl.
"Hey!" Someone suddenly said, causing me to jump a little. I turned to my left to see some girl and a boy. They wanted my attention.
"H-Hi." I stuttered.
"Your that guy who played at the festival right?" She asked me.
"O-Oh, um yea." I replied, remaining to avoid eye contact with her.
"You guys rocked it out bro!" The guy congragulated me.
"Thank you." I thanked him.
"For real though. Yall did awesome." The girl congragulated me too. I kinda blushed from the complement.
"Hey! Your that dude from last night!" Someone else then shouted behind me. Before I could even turn around though, another group was next to me. A couple girls and a couple guys.
"Yo! You fucking rocked it out!" Someone shouted.
"Loved your solo, dude!"
"You did awesome, sis!" Then suddenly, the entrance door opened and Monty walked in. And saw the small crowd around me. He quickly rushed over.
"Fritz!" He called my name out. That paused most of the crowd as Monty split between them to get to me.
"Yo, Monty!" Someone called out his name. He slightly turned to see the crowd. "Dude, you did awesome with those drums!" The guy told him, I guess knowing Monty well. Monty smiled.
"Well thanks, man." Monty thanked him.
"You both did amazing! I love your music!" Someone else said.
"Thank you." I thanked them too.
"And you two look so cute together." Someone then suddenly said, causing both me and Monty to freeze for a second.
"What?" Monty asked whoever said that.
"I said you two look cute. You both kissed on stage." The girl repeated herself. Monty looked like he knew her. I was still stunned.
"Really?" Monty asked her.
"Yea, you two look adorable together." Another girl said. I blushed madly and felt my heart warm up.
"T-Thank you." I thanked her. Monty slipped his hand into mine which kinda suprised me at first. But it felt warm and lovely in my hand. I held it back and smiled to myself.
"Thanks, no ones told us that." Monty thanked her too.
"Didn't think Monty was actually gay." One of the guys joked. Monty laughed.
"Theres a lot of shit you don't know about me." He joked back. Then someone said something that pained my heart.
"Thats a woman." Someone suddenly said. I turned towards the voice and to my suprise, it was Kaelin. I felt like it even scared Monty for a second to see her.
"Oh great." Monty groaned.
"Thats a trans. You can tell by looking at her. It's disgusting." She said.
"Nah, he's a dude." Monty told her.
"She is not a male. It's obivious." Karlin said again.
"Oh no! My boyfriend is trans! If only I gave two shits." Monty told her, being sarcastic, "Doesn't make any difference to me what he wants to identify as." Monty said. Making me smile and blush. That was really sweet of him to say. "Are you trying to stur shit again, Kaelin? Cause it's not gonna work." Monty argued with her.
"Heh, just wait, Monty. Your shits over." Kaelin said before leaving through the crowd. Her words pained me to hear again, bit I'm also not shocked. It was sooner or later that people would see I'm not... a boy.
"Don't listen to her, babe." Monty told me, holding my hand tighter.
"Yea, don't let people like her judge you." A girl from the crowd then told me. That warmed my heart.
"Be proud of yourself." Another girl said.
"And you look great. Remember, I couldn't even tell at first." Monty remained me, making me giggle.
"You look great, dude." Another guy said. That made my whole heart light up.
"Thank you, everyone." I thanked everyone. It felt so weird hearing other people supporting me. Last time the word spread about me being trans, I was the school's target.
"Alright, we gotta head out. Happy you guys loved our show." Monty thanked everyone, as he slowly ordered me with him, holding my hand.
"Bye everyone." I said my goodbyes as we left, hearing some of the people say their goodbyes back. Then Monty and I were alone.
"We're famous." Monty joked, making me giggle.
"Maybe to just them." I said.
"Who knows. Maybe there's more people here who loved our music."
"Probably." Monty looked worried for a second.
"Are you worried about too much attention?" He asked me.
"No... kinda... I don't know. I mean, to feel famous for something you worked really hard for is cool, but... yeknow how I am with people." I told him.
"I know, hun."
"But those people were nice. I liked the support they gave me too." I said.
"Yea. I'm happy they said something. Kaelin can go fuck herself. Acting like I'd give a shit your trans. Of course I don't. Your beautiful no matter what you are. And handsome too." He said, causing me to slightly giggle. "I hope she doesn't try to stur shit up with that whole thing."
"Me too. I really don't wanna feel like I'm back at my old school." Fritz said.
"I know. And it won't. I promise you I'll stop anyone who even tries to lay a finger on you." Monty said. I smiled to that. Then we passed by a large open window to look out into the parking lot and I thought about Riley and Glam.
"Is Riley still in the car?" I asked Monty.
"Yea... he just needed another minute before walking in. He's already stressed enough about his dad. Glam stayed with him to give him a little company."
"Poor baby. I feel so bad for him."
"Me too. But he'll get better soon. He's not in that hell hole anymore." Monty remained me.
"I know. We'll cuddle up with him later and give him the love he needs." I told Monty as we made it up to a fork in the road.
"Well, I'll see you during lunch." Monty told me.
"I'll see you then, honey." I said back. Monty took a glance around the hallway and then cupped my cheek and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. I kissed back and them we pulled apart.
"I love you." He told me.
"I love you too." I replied. He then smiled and we split up. I said my goodbyes and he did too before I headed off to my class. I love that gator so much. I just hope Glam and Riley are alright.