Ch33 Patience

Montys POV:

It's 3 pm. I've been writing, sense 5 am. And I fucking did it. I wrote every word, every sentence, every syllable, every single fucking thing. And I did it. I even wrote two chapters. I put my whole entire heart into it, my whole soul, my love into it, everything, to make it perfect. The hardest thing with it was trying to figure out exactly what I was gonna put down. Oh and that's not fucking all. That was just the first half. My paranoid ass rewrote everything I just put in that book, on my fucking computer so if he loses this book, guess what bitches, I got that shit on the cloud! And I still wasn't done because I reread the entire thing to make sure every single detail was perfect. And I did it. That's all that matters. And I'm giving it to him tommorow when we all go out. I'm so excited to see that sweet smile on his face and the joy burst out of his heart. God I could dream of it right now. And as I was, I was hugging the technically finished book against my chest. I also haven't slept. I was so fucking tired. But I didnt give two shits. I called in sick for the weekend at work, I didn't go to the gym, I didn't do anything else but write this book. And I guess get food and go to the bathroom. But I'm done. I stood up off my bed with the book and sat it down on my dresser. Time for some rest. I turned around and was about to head back to my bed before I saw Glam and Fritzs broken guitars in my closet. Then I sparked another idea. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Glam immediately.

Monty: Hey Glam?
Glam: Yea, what's up.
Monty: So your guitar was for you and Riley right? Like you both would play it or just him?
Glam: Well... I was just gonna let him play it and paint the white bit purple for him but, yeknow...
Monty: Yea I know, thank you Glam!
Glam: Thank me? Thank me for what?

I ignored the rest of that text. Sorry my love. I have another problem to solve. I grabbed my keys and grabbed my wallet and quickly ran out of my room. My parents were out so I just ran outside without a bother. I hopped in my car and immediately started it. I whipped out my phone and searched up the closest place near me to buy guitars. Not even two seconds later, bomb, guitar shop. I then quickly drove there. This is all I had in mind. If it costs to much, then I'll sell my fucking car if I have too. I will do anything for this. Ten minutes later, I pulled in a parking lot near the store and then I kicked my door down and ran over to the building. A lead guitar and a bass guitar. That's all I fucking need. I walked into the building and immediately, a man behind the cash register saw me. "Good afternoon, sir!" He greeted me with an Australian accent, "Can I help you at all?" I made my way over towards him. "Yea. Actually. I need a guitar- two guitars." I asked him, trying to sound polite. "Ok. Whatcha need kid?" He asked me again. "A electric bass and a melody guitar. Please. It's for some... so people of mine." I told him. "K mate. I'll check that back and bring ya up something." He said before dipping. "Oh wait!" I called out to him. He was already gone. I didn't care if my mind was racing or my heart was pounding, what mattered was that I can fix everything. I waited until he came back around the corner with two guitars. "Ok, mate. Two fresh new guitars. Red and glisiming." He said, placing them down on the counter infrony of me. I took a glance at them. The lead guitar had this triangle shap to it but the base was cut in to make an arrow like shape. The body was white while the pickgaurd was a red color. Then I looked at the bass guitar. It had a dark red body and the pickgaurd was all white. But the guitars were perfect. "How um... How long do you think it'll take to paint them?" I asked. He took a second. Depends on what you want painted kid." He said. "Oh um... For the lead guitar," I started, pointing at the body of it." I need the body to be all purple," I said, then pointing to the bass guitar, "And the pickgaurd here I need it to be gold. Kinda." I told him. "And you want these guitars, correct?" He asked me. "Yea. Please. I um... I really need to give them to some people tomorrow night. And we're playing at that festival this Friday." I told him. He seemed stunned at the last part. "Ah, ok. I get it. If we paint these right now, it should take up to four hours and then two hours to dry." He told me. "Yes, that's perfect." I told him. He gave me a smile and then typed something down on a computer next to him. After he finished he turned back to me. "For all of this, and the repaint, this will cost you $768." He told me. My heart skipped a beat. "Um... ok, let me check how much I have then." I whipped out my phone and checked out my back account. It had $982 in it. I sighed in relief. Imma blow out almost all my money on this but I don't care. It's to make my angels happy. "Yes." I told him. He gave me a smile. "Swipe your card and I'll take these to the back. There are some seats by the front door you can wait by while the time passes or I can give you a call when you can come pick em up." He told me. "I'll um... I'll wait here. Just in my car atleast." I told him while swiping my card and typing in my pin. "Ok, payment confirmed. I'll get my people right to work. Just write your number down here and I'll call you when to pick em up." He said as he pushed a piece of paper towards me with a pin before walking away. "Thank you!" I called out to him before he dissappeared behind a doorway. I quickly then wrote my name down on the piece of paper and left the store. I quickly rushed over to my car and hopped in. As soon as I did, I froze. I could only hear my heart beat. I just blew away $768 from my wallet... And it's all gonna be worth it tommorow. I laid my head back against the seat and sighed. "Maybe I can tell them tomorrow," I started talking to myself, "Tell them how I feel. I give them this stuff and then show them how I've felt for them for so long. Tell them how I really feel. How lost I've been because of it. I can't hold it back anymore. I have to tell them now before I lose them forever. Even if they don't love me now and I still lose them forever. But that won't matter. What matters is me telling them how I really feel about them." I told myself. I took a deep breath and sighed. I need to sleep for now. Just a little nap.