Ch57 Stories

Fritz POV:

We may have paused the movie halfway through and just started cuddling and talking together. I finished my book and I let Glam read it. He read it out loud of course. He finished it with the biggest smile in the world and gave me the biggest hug in the world. He loved it. "That was the cutest book in the world Fritz!" He told me. I giggled and just wrapped my arms around him too. "Thanks Glam. I'm very happy you like it." I joyfully replied. He giggled and then gave me a little kiss on the lips and then pulled away. "You did excellent. I'm so proud of you!" I giggled, blushing madlyfrom the kiss. "Thanks Glammy." I said. "I can't wait for you to publish it and become the best little writer in the world!" He joyfully said. "You really think I should publish it?" "Of course! People would love it. Other than homophobes, I guess. But maybe there's some people that have been looking for this kind of book. Or it's just interesting to people. Ye'know?" Glam told me. "I did tell Monty that I might publish it." I said, "So I guess I will." That made Glam so happy. "Awesome!" He said, then hugging me tightly. I giggled and hugged him back too. "And now that I'm done with this, we can work on our book." I told him. "Yea! If only I remembered to bring my bag with the notes and stuff." Glam sadly said with a nervous laugh. "Thats fine, I remember everything you wrote down so we could just add onto it." I said. "Ok, do you want me to go find a notebook or something?" Glam asked me. I kinda didn't want to move. "Well, I kinda don't wanna escape this wonderful hug trap I'm in." I told him. "Yea, me nether. We can just write it on a phone or something." I looked around us and underneath some papers on the coffee table was my laptop I completely forgot about. I reached my hand over and pulled it over. "I'm so stupid that I forgot this was here." I said. Glam just giggled. I opened up the laptop as the first thing that opened was the document that Monty sent me of the book. It's still so flipping sweet of him to do that for me. Glam even noticed too, "I think that Monty helping you with that entire story is the sweetest thing in the world." "You could say that a million times. He's beyond sweet." I said. Then Glam started giggling. "That whole night was so cute. We acted so cute with eachother and when we went to that restaurant. That was the best night ever." Glam said. I chuckled. "You were all adorable. If anyone was watching us, they probably thought we were the cringeist couple in the world." I said, making him laugh. "Definitely." He said. Then I opened up a new page so we can start writing. "So, one of the most important parts of writing is knowing your story and exactly what you wanna write about." I started. Glam took a second to think. "I think you should start off with your ideas first." Glam told me. I smiled, "Ok, um... let's see..." I tried to think. "You said before that it should be around present time, around winter, and there are four boys." I said, as I was typing it down. "Yep. Thats it. You rememberthe names?" He asked. "Yep. I'll type them down." I said. On the page, I wrote, "2017, November 15th." Then I put the names, "Leo, Caleb, Taylor, and Elis," at the bottom. "Do we make them all boys or do you wanna mix around some of the identities?" I asked him. "Giving them different identities would be fun." Glam replied. That made me smile. "Ok, what do you wanna do?" I asked them. He took a second to think about it. "Maybe we could do Taylor could as a trans non-binary. And if we wanna, we could try and switch around more of the genders if you'd like." Glam told me. "What do you have in mind?" I asked him. "Well, I was thinking that maybe we could change one or two of the characters to females. It's just an idea. So then it's like, a male, female, female, and non-binary kind of relationship." Glam told me. I liked that idea. It was pretty interesting. "That sounds fun. We'd have to change all the names and whatnot. Well, maybe. We can probably keep Taylor and and Caleb if you'd like." I said. "Yea, I was thinking one of the girls could be Kelly but like Caleb as a name, the boy can be Leo still, and the non-binary could be as Taylor. But I'm not sure what the other girls name should be." Glam said. "Well, Elis is the only other male name that we have. And I'm thinking of the name Ellie but I feel like that name is used all the time." I said. Glam thought for a moment until he finally sparked an idea. "How about Max? I think that's a cute name. And not a lot of girls have that name. Unless I'm wrong." Glam said. "Thats a cute name, let's go with that. But I still wanna use Elis for something." I said as I typed all of it down on the computer. Glam was thinking about something as I was typing everything down. "So do you want this to be around a highschool romance?" He asked me. "Like circled around it? Yea, sure." I replied. "Well, if we do that, we gotta think about how the school systems gonna work and stuff. Figure out how everyone's home life is and how their personalities are. Shouldn't be too difficult though. I know your the creative type." Glam said. I giggled to that. "I think, Taylor would be the super soft one, Leo could be the quiet but quick paced one, Caleb could be the hyper active one, and max can be the protective one." I said. Glam liked that idea so I wrote that down. "What about style?" Glam asked me next. "Style? Like style choice, outfit choice?" I asked. "Like just style. Like how they look. Everyone has a different style." Glam told me. "Ok, what do you have in mind?" "Well, I think this is kinda funny, but I kinda wanna relate them to our styles." "Interesting, what's on you mind?" "I feel like max would have Monty's style, Taylor would have yours, Caleb would have mine and Leo would have Riley's." He said. "So wanna be badass, basic tight clothes, soft clothes, and baggy." I said, correcting everyone's outfit style. "Yep. Pretty much. I love soft clothes." He said, making me giggle. "Soft clothes are the best. Especially the big oversized soft ones." I told him. He giggled to that one. "Atleast I'm not the only one who loves those kinds of clothes." He said, making me laugh. "Then we should definitely share a closet." I joked. "That would be so cute if we did! I know for a fact that Riley and Monty would share a closet for sure." Glam played along with the joke. I laughed along and he laughed too. Then we calmed ourselves down. "I hope we could try and have a movie night tonight." Glam said. "Me too. I really just want us all to cuddle up again and forget the world. Well, atleast until school on monday." I said, making him giggle. "Get Riley away from his dad and Monty away from his parents. Sounds like a lot of fun." Glam said. "It so does. I just want the whole world to just leave us alone." I said. "Me too, Fritz. Let's just hope that Riley is doing ok at home." Glam said. I agreed with him and we continued to work on out book. Just snuggling with him made me so happy. But, something in my heart felt like something was wrong. Then Riley's name kept repeating in my head. I really hope he's ok. But for now, I'm just gonna enjoy this moment with Glam. After awhile of writing our notes down, we decided to just watch a movie. He let me be big spoon too. So that was new. I kinda liked it too. It felt so sweet being able to hold him in my arms. I could almost pass out too. But I stayed awake and watched the movie with my glammy. I love him so much.