Ch12 Walk

Rileys POV:

Fritz decided to walk home with me. He shouldn't but I can't say no to his pretty face. Fuck. He's gay. He's a gay boy. An adorable gay boy. How can I not help but catch even more feelings for this guy when he tells me to my face that he likes guys, he supports me, and he likes to hang out with me. God, it's like Monty and Glam. But they're not gay. God. To be with these three boys is such a big dream. I Did just meet them all though. Maybe it's wrong to catch feelings too fast. I just need to cool my jets for a while until I grow closer with them. Then these feelings will make sense. Fritz and I started walking together as Monty and Glam drove away in his car. Such sweet boys. "Sorry if you wanted to walk alone tonight. It's just so late and I didn't want you to feel alone." Fritz told me. "It's fine, I like the company." I said, clearly blushing. It went silent for a moment. "So did you have fun tonight?" I asked him suddenly. "Yea, I had pretty fun. Everyone seemed to enjoy you playing so I guess that was pretty cool." Fritz said. "Your playing was cool too." I said. He chuckled. "I guess it was alright. Not my greatest." He said. "I thought you did amazing." I said. He chuckled nervously. "Eh. I guess so. Glam said I could be a backup singer while playing bass." He said. "You can sing?" I asked him, surprised. "Kinda. I have more of a sweet kinda singing voice. I know my voice sounds kinda deep now but I can't keep it deep when I try and sing. It gets a little high pitched." He explained. "Well, Glam's voice was a little high pitched. It was still sweet though. Even if we play pop-rock, you don't need to have a perfectly deep voice. Like, my voice isn't very deep either." He chuckled. "But Glams got a perfect voice for singing." He said. Heh. hell yea he does. "So do you sing?" Fritz asked me. I blushed, "Um... Kinda. My voice is too cracky when I try. So I just stick to lead guitar." I told him. "Well, Glam said he wants to try and see if I could sing, maybe you can come with us and try too." He invited me. I blushed madly again. That'll be so embarrassing to try and sing for them but damn would it be cute to see them both sing. "Heh. I guess I could try. But I'm still sticking to lead guitar." I said. He laughed and I laughed too while listening to his sweet laugh. "So when did you learn how to play?" He asked me. "Oh Well... I um... When I was younger, my mom used to play with some high school friends in a small little party cove area in the woods. They were really popular." I explained to him. "That's cool. Do you think your mom could show me a couple skills?" He asked. My heart dropped, "Oh... Well... About that." I said with a sad tone, "My mom died two years ago in a car crash while teaching me how to drive." I explained to him. He looked like his soul jumped out of his body. "Oh! I'm, so sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up." He apologized quickly. "It's ok. Don't worry, you didn't know." I said. "I'm really sorry that happened to you." "It's ok. That's just how the world rolls. More like this hell hole." I said. "Yea. I guess your right." He said. It went silent for a moment before I decided to speak again, "Do you want your book back or can I try and finish it." I asked him. "Oh, Um... You can finish it. I wanna see what your take is on it. Mainly because you can relate to the character's feelings so you'll be able to understand it more than Glam did. I'd love to hear both of your thoughts on it." He explained. I smiled, "Then I guess I'll finish it tonight then," I said, making him giggle. We hit this end of the block and I was guessing it was time for us to split. My house was just right across the street. "This is out split. I guess I'll see you Monday then?" I asked him. "Yep. Monday." He said, "It's been nice hanging with you and getting to know you better Riley." He told me. My heart melted, "It's been wonderful with you too, Fritz." I said. He smiled at me and then started to turn around and leave. "Bye Riley." He said bye. I said bye back and then headed to my house. More like my hell hole with my dad. His car was out front so hopefully, he's not drunk again. I don't wanna go through more pain again. But Fritz kept my hopes up by staying on my mind. I swear I love that kid. Such a sweet, calm, angel.

Glams POV:

I hopped in the car with Monty and we started driving. Something about watching Riley and Fritz play with Monty and the rest of the band really warmed my heart. I don't know what that feeling was but... I loved it. It felt amazing. I looked over at Monty, "They played wonderful tonight. Don't you think so?" I asked him. He chuckled, "They did great. I didn't expect them to do so well together. That was surprising." He said. "Yea. I did not expect that." He said. Monty giggled. A cute kind of giggle. Hm. I never said that before. Then I remembered something. "Oh, shot! I forgot to ask the band if they could join today." I complained. I then groaned in my seat. "Hey, it's fine. We'll just text em in the group chat together. Then if they respond, then we'll text Riley and Fritz together." He told me. "You'd do that with me, Monty?" I asked him. He chuckled, "Of course I would for you. If you want them in the band, so do I." He said, I smiled a big smile with joy filling my heart. We pulled up to my house and I quickly unbuckled my seat belt "Heres your stop-" Monty tried to say before I gave him a quick little hug. Something about that made me madly blush. "Thanks, Monty. Your awesome!" I said then releasing him. I opened my door and hopped out, but before I closed my door, I said one last thing to him, "See you Monday." I then closed my door and walked towards my house. What a lovely gator. How sweet of him to help me with Riley and Fritz. I then stopped smiling to myself when I thought about them. Something about those three got me thinking recently... Its odd. Hm... I continued to my house and then went in through the front door.