Ch19 Sorrow

Montys POV:

I was with the gators in the courtyard when I saw those birds walk past us. One of them looked at me and then looked away. I didnt know what that was but it gave me a weird thought of Glam and Fritz. Then I remembered we were suspost to practice during lunch. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw the time. Shit! I'm late! "Hey guy. I gotta dip." I told the others. They all looked at me. "Aww why?" Kais girlfriend asked me. "Hes getting free head from some gay bunny." Ron joked. "Fuck off Ron. I'm just meeting up with some people." I said, standing up from the bench we were all sitting near. "The blue haired kid and his friends?" Kai asked. "Yea." I said. "Oh c'mon Monty. You would rather hang out with those losers instead of us?" Some chick said that I was talking with. "I promised them I'd show up but instead I showed up here so now I'm late." I said. "Well shit. Sorry your late for your date Monty." Adien joked. I rolled my eyes. "See you fuckers later." I joked with a little laugh and then turning around to start my walk. They said their goodbyes and I made my way to the music building. I pulled my drum sticks out of my string bag and twirled them around in my fingers as I made my way to the music room that I was guessing they were at. I made it towards the room and as I made it in. I saw the others. They were all crouded around Glam and Fritz. Then my heart jump. I saw two shattered guitars on the ground. I rushed over. "Hey! What happened!?" I asked in fear. They all turned to me. They all were upset. "The fucking birds did this." Krista told me as I rushed over. I looked at broken little Fritz and poor Glam. They both were heart broken. "Fuck... I'm sorry. Shit I should've been here. I could've helped or done something. Shit..." I complained. "It doesnt matter. I knew those birds were gonna do something to me after that party. I just wish they would've left glam alone." Fritz said. "You didnt deserve this either though." Glam told him. Fritz didnt responed. Fuck! Im so sorry my sweet babys... Then the bell rain suddenly. People started to flood the halls and that told us to get to our next class. Fritz grabbed his guitar and stood up. His ears were down and his tall was motionless. "I'll see you guys later." He said as he walked past us. I felt my heart shatter. Roxanne call out to him but he didnt listen. He walked by a trashcan near the exit and dropped his guitar in it and then left. "Fritz!" Riley called out to him as he quickly tried to catch up with him. Glam got up too and quickly followed Riley with his guitar in his hands. Roxanne and Krista were left with me. I couldnt even think. I was so broken and upset. "Great. There goes the festival." Roxanne said. "No, we could still do it. We just need to get them new guitars." Krista told Roxanne. "None of us have jobs, Krista. We're all broke. Shits over." "Monty does." Krista said. "But I dont think I'll have enough." I said to them. "Shit..." Krista said. "We'll... We'll figure something out... C'mon... Lets go to next class." Roxanne said with her ears down. She and Krista started their way out of the music room but Krista looked at me before she did. "Sunny and Moony wern't here today so please dont tell them about this. It'll break them." She told me before they left. I sighed and took a moment to think. This is all my fucking fault. Because I went to that dumbass party. Fucking hell... I started my way towards the exit and saw Fritzs broken guitar. I took it out and looked at it. It made me so sad... My poor little fox. My sweet love. Im so sorry. I took it with me and left the music room.

Fritzs POV:

I was quickly trying to make my way towards my next class after leaving the music room before I heard Glam and Riley call out to me. I started to slow down and then I heard their footsteps approach me. "Fritz.." Riley said as he came up to me, "Its not your fault mate. None of that is. Those guys are just dickheads. I'll help you get a new guitar." Riley tried to say, desparately trying to make me happy. "It doesnt matter RIley..." I said. Then Glam ran up beside me. "We can. We can fix this, we can get new guitars and stuff." Glam said to me. "But they broke your guitar too..." "It wasnt my guitar anymore. It was Rileys. But we can still fix this. We can get you guys your guitars back." Glam insisted. "That guitar was still yours though. You spent your money on it and everything." Riley said with a sad tone. "But I wanted it to be yours. And even though its broke now, we can still get another one for you two." Glam tried to be positive. The bell rain again for the begaining of class to get ready to start and I sighed. "I dont want you to go to your next class upset, Fritz." Glam said. "Its gonna be ok. I swear to you. Everything is gonna be fine. I promise." Riley said. I felt like I was gonna cry. I looked down and just felt like my tears were gonna burst out of my head from keeping them from falling out of my eyes. Then, I felt a soft, sweet hug wrap around me. It was Glam. Then Riley hugged me. It felt so sweet and lovely. I just wanted to melt in their arms. I hugged them back and almost wanted to cry. But I didnt wanna embarrass myself. They realeased after a moment and they both gave me a smile. "Everything is going to be alright, Fritz. I promise." Riley said. "And we'll both be here for you too, bud. We'll fix this. I swear." Glam added. I sighed, "Thank you guys." I thanked them. There was a moment of silence for a minute before Glam got ready to split. "I gotta get going. But please call or text me if you need anything. Ok?" Glam said. I nodded slowly. "Ok, Ill text you." I said. Glam smiled and then started to make his way to his next class. "Text me." He said once again to Riley and I. I looked back down and sighed. "Fritz..." Riley said, lifting up my chin so I could look at him. "I know this really sucks... I've been there, but I dont want you to be alone or feel alone, ok? I'm here for you." He told me. I grabbed his hand and pulled it way from my chin but I held it. "Thank you Riley." I said sweetly. He gave me a cute smile and I returned it. "Lets start towards our classes." He told me. We both slowly started walking together in silence towards our next classes as we realeased hands. Then, Riley suddenly spoke. "Hey, um... I finished your book last night." Riley said, pulling something out of his string bag. He pulled out my book and held it out to me. I took it. "I loved it. I think its very sweet and descriptive. And I love the boys personalitys. I think its very unique." He told me. That made me smile. "I'm happy you enjoyed it." I told him. "Whenever you finish it, you should let Glam and I read it again. I love it so far and I'd love to see the ending with the four boys." Riley said. "Sure. I'll try and finish it off this weekend." I said. He smiled. "Awesome. Have you written any other books? I feel like I've asked that question before." "I have kinda. Some short storys, some longish ones. But nothing huge like this one." I said. "Well after we fix this whole problem, I'd love to read them." Riley said. Hes probably just saying this to try and make me happy again. But hes probably actually interested too. "Sure." I answered him. We stopped in the hallway at our split and he looked at me. "Hey," He started, "Just dont think about that mess, ok? We'll fix this. You, Glam, Monty, the band and I. We can fix this. Ok?" He asked me. I nodded slowly. "Ok, I'll see you tomarrow then." Riley told me before starting off. He gave me a little small sweet wave and I retured it. Then I split off too. How thankful I am to have such sweet boys. I just hope Monty isnt blaming himself for this because of the party incident.