An AT-AT's blessing

Edit: I fixed Gaia's name and that's it.

A/N. I do not own any of the art in this book. Nor do I own any of the anime I mention, nor do I own konosuba. Please don't sue me. I'm already broke.

Y/N: BRO WTF!?!?

Y/N pov

Yep... that's me. A battlefront 2 player, who keeps getting killed by a hacker... or that one hp glitch keeps happening.

Y/N: EA, FIX THE DAMN GAME ALREADY!!

Looking back... I think i overreacted... ok, I was overreacting. But can you blame me. We've been dealing with this shit for a little to long.

Y/N: You know what... I think I'm done for the day.

I turned off the game and noticed something...

I was late for school.

Y/N: FUCK

---------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: KONOSUBA

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd pov

That was the fastest you've ran to get ready for school. After about 3 minutes, you were ready for school and out the door. You just got your driver's license the other day, so you didn't have to run a mile to get to school.

Y/N: (Starts engine) All right. Here we go.

You started up the engine. And quickly took off to school... mabey a little to quick.

You were driving on the highway. You discovered that if you took the highway insteed of the back roads, you could get their a little faster.

Y/N: Hey... I actually might not be that late... well not latter then usual.

Yoy would live to regret those words.

You look in your rear view mirror and see a car turning a little to close to me. That said car hits your car, causing me to spin out.

Y/N: NOW THIS IS NOT POD RACING

Your car then go sideways and eventually starts to roll on its side. Yoy begin to tumble across the highway before coming to a stop. By this point your cars a total wreck, and you are in no better shape.

Y/N: (cough cough) Ohhhhh... that's a no no.

Turns out those would be your last words... for this world that is.

???:Y/N L/N, my apologies, but unfortunately your time in this world has come to a close.

A lady spoke out to you. You open your eyes and see that you're just sitting in a room, everything around you is pitch black. You noticed your sitting in a chair. You look up and see a younger looking girl, with long green hair and a white robe. She had slightly tanned skin.

Y/N: (confused noises)

For some reason, she began to blush out of embarrassment. She then began to speak the sacred language of Ruby Rose.

???:OhmyapologiesifIsaidsomething wrongmynameisgaiagoddessof plantsandhumanhealthpleaseforgivemyfoolishnessinnotsayingwhat happenedbetter.

And thankfully you speak Ruby Rose.

Y/N: Don't worry it's really no problem. I'm just surprised, that's all.

She then calmed down, but was still speaking a little fast. Her blush, going significantly down. But still noticeable.