Giant robot gorilla murders a hedless horsemen rip-off

Following the events from last chapter, we find ourselves in the guild hall. Kazuma, darkness, F/N, and Megumin who's carrying BD, just stand around Aqua as she cries.

Aqua: You don't need two learn my healing magic! You've got me for that! Isn't that enough?!

Megumin: (looks at Kazuma) Your verbal lashings are pretty nasty. Just about any girl would cry if you spoke your mind to them.

Darkness: If you need to vent some stress, (blushes) I wouldn't mind if you verbally abused me instead.

F/N: 'Note to self, she's a masochist.'

Kazuma ignores darkness, and looks back at Megumin. More specifically, he looks at BD.

Kazuma: Why are you holding one of Y/N's summon?

Megumin: Oh, I'm looking after him while Y/N is going in a quest. He also said something about being able to talk with him through BD. He had to go, so I don't really understand what he meant.

BD looks at her and beeps. Megumin can't understand him, but found it quite cute. She pets his head.

Aqua stops crying, looking to see if any of them we're paying attention to her. Kazuma looks back at her, and she starts crying again.

Kazuma: 'I'm gonna slap you.'

Before he can actually slap her, Luna yells out in panic.

Luna: Emergency, emergency! All adventures, gather at the front gates and prepare for battle at once!

Meanwhile

Y/N, Kaga, Roon, and Alabama all sit inside the LAAT gunship, as it flies through the air.

Y/N: ... Why do we get the feeling something bad is about to happen?

Kaga: We can always go back if you'd like. We only left an hour ago.

Y/N: They should be fine. There's two tanks, a walker, and 4 AT-AT's. I don't think there's too many things here that can take all of that down.

Back at Axel

At the front gates, we find all the adventures looking at whatever was in front of them, scared. I guess they forgot about the giant war machines next to them.

Adventure 1: Boy's, tonight We dine in hell.

Looking ahead, we see a person riding a headless horse.

Lightning strikes behind them, as Y/N summons look unimpressed

AT-ACT: Who is this guy?

AT-AT: I don't know. Do we kill him?

Rebel: Do not shoot. If we find out he's a bad guy, then AT-M6 can deal with him.

M1A2 Abrams: Can I shoot him too?