Ladyz man

3rd pov

BD-41: (worried beeps)

Y/N: Don't worry, you will fit in great. They will love you, if they dont... AT-AT will do some negotiations.

BD-41: (unsure but accepting beeps)

We see BD and Y/N walking towards the guild hall. It's currently morning time, so not many people are outside just yet.

Soon they approach the guild hall. Y/N feels something on his leg. He looks down to see BD trying to climb his leg.

Y/N: Here, let me help you.

Y/N picks up BD and puts him on his back.

BD-41: (Happy beeps)

Y/N: 'I must protect this cute being'

Y/N walks into the guild hall, with BD peaking over his shoulder. He sees Kazuma talking to a someone with yellow armor. Kazuma looks at Y/N with a 'help me' type look. Y/N sighs and walks over to Kazuma.

Y/N: Hey Kazuma, who is this.

Kazuma: This is darkness. (Leans over and whispers to you) She also won't take a hint.

Y/N and BD hums/beeps in response. Kazuma and Darkness looks towards Y/N's shoulder to see BD peaking over Y/N's should. BD notices this and hides behind Y/N. Darkness looks like she's seen the most adorable thing while Kazuma is just surprised.

Their's an awkward silence that follows. It isn't broken until darkness speaks up.

Darkness: Anyway, I would like to join your party.

Kazuma: (speaking fast) You can't and that's final.

Darkness moans after hearing this.

BD and Y/N

Y/N: I'ma just head on out of  here for a sec

BD-41: (agreeing beeps)

Y/N then speedwalks out of the guild hall. He stops and leans over on the wall next to the door. BD climbs on his shoulder and sits on it. A few minutes later, Kazuma and a silver haired girl come out. The silver girl turns to look at Y/N.

Silver girl: Hey, I'm gonna teach him (points behind her to Kazuma) some thief skills. Want to come along?

Y/N: Sure, spent all my skill points learning new summons. So I won't be able to get anything, but I don't mind watching.

Silver girl: Cool, names Chris. Your's?

Y/N: Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you Chris.

Chris: Same to you.

Chris and Kazuma both start to walk away before Y/N starts to follow. They go onto a street before chris stops and turns around. She starts to talk about different kind of thief skills. After that, Kazuma learns Steal.

Chris: Now, let's try something. I have a dagger that's worth around 200,000 eris. But I also have some small rocks.

Y/N: Wait... does Steal work on clothing.

Chris: I don't know, I haven't stole clothing before. But I wouldn't be surprised if it worked.

Y/N: 'Famous last words'

Chris sticks her hand out to Kazuma.

Chris: STEAL!!

A bright light consumes the area. It dies down to reveal chris with BD-41.

Chris: Oh... (sets BD down as he runs to Y/N) Sorry little guy.

Kazuma: My turn... (clears throat) STEAL!!

The same thing happens. But when the light dues down, Chris looks a little shocked and embarrassed. All while giving Y/N a 'help' type look.

Kazuma: I HIT THE JACKPOT!!

Kazuma lifts the item he stole into the sunlight. It was some white pantsu. Y/N just mouths a 'I'm so sorry' to Chris before walking up to Kazuma. BD jumps on Kazuma and shocks him. He drops the pantsu before going onto the ground, knocked the fuck out. Y/N catches the pantsu before they hit the ground and walks up to chris.

Y/N: Sorry, my friends a perv with high luck. (Hands her the pantsu)

Chris takes the pantsu with an blush. She looks up to Y/N, who also has a blush but averts his gaze from Chris. She gives Y/N a hug and separates after a second. She runs into an alley. After a few seconds, she comes out. A light blush is still on her face.

Chris: T-thanks for the help.

Y/N: No p-problem. Sorry about my friend here. I knew he was a perv... but not to this level.

Chris: Huh... what do we do about him?

Y/N: BD, any thoughts.

BD-41: (suggestive beeps)

Chris: What did he say?

Y/N: Just leave him here. If he gets robbed, not out problem. Not gonna lie, I 100% agree with that.

Chris: I also agree with that.

Chris starts to walk away towards the guild before turning around.

Chris: Want to get a drink, it's the least I can do.

Y/N: 'time to see how well she takes teasing' It's a date then.

Chris looks a little surprised by this, but doesn't blush. She then gets a smug look on her face.

Chris: (Very flirty) Well... it can be a little more then that, Darling.

Y/N: 'challenge accepted' (also flirty) Are you sure your ready for that... you may not be able to walk.

Chris raps her arms around Y/N, as he pulls her close by the waist.

Chris: (whispers in Y/N's ear) I'd be more then happy to do it.

Y/N and Chris both make eye contact. They stay their for a few seconds until they start to giggle a little bit. They let go of each other, and after a few seconds, those giggles turn into a full blown laughter.

Chris: (starting to calm down) Aww man haha... your a one of a kind. Know that?

Y/N: (calmed down but still laughing internally) Yea. You are aswell. I haven't had someone to tease sense me and F/N met G/N. (G/N means girls name)

Chris: Yea, me and you are gonna be good friends. Anyway, wanna get that drink.

Y/N: Yea, I could use one anyway.

Chris and Y/N walk towards the guild hall, with BD walking next to Y/N. The day coming to an end.

What trials shall await our friend Y/N and his SLIGHTLY OP familiars. Well guess what...

You'll find out later because I'm done writing for the day.

1041 words