EXPLOSIOOOOOOOON

Two things before the chapter starts. How many do you want in the harem? The lowest is 3, but the highest is 7. (7 in my opinion is really pushing the limit) I'm cool with any number in between.

Also, someone asked about a lemon. So I'll say this now, that way everyone knows. I am never doing lemon, or anything similar.

Following the events from last chapter, we see Roon spooning Y/N. Roon is about a head taller then Y/N. She squeeze's him in her sleep, causing him to wake up. Y/N just quietly sighs to himself.

Y/N: (quiet) Oh come on, not again.

This is about the 7th or 8th time he's been woken up in this exact way. After a second, Roon loosens her grip. Y/N looks outside, seeing the tiniest bit of light coming over the horizon.

He attempts to get out of the bed, only for Roon to tighten the hug around him. He grabs the pillow he was laying his head on. He puts the pillow in between Roon and himself. He slowly starts sliding out of her grasp.

He gats out of her grasp and sits on the edge of the bed. Roon hugs the pillow. Y/N could have sworn that he heard the pillow cry out for help.

He gets up out of bed. He does a little stretch, getting the satisfaction of popping his joints. He notices some cabinets around what looks like to be a kitchen. He sees a piece of paper with a pen next to it. He goes over to read it, before quickly realizing that it's not important.

He almost screams when something jumps onto his back. He looks behind him, seeing BD on his back.

Y/N: (whisper yells) Don't scare me like that.

BD quickly apologies by beeping. He looks back at the paper and flips it over, seeing that the other side is blank. He writes down a note for Roon, saying that he's around town if she needs him. He walks towards the door, opening it as quietly as possible. Thankfully, the door doesn't creek.

He walks into the hallway, and slowly closes the door. The door closes without making any loud sounds. Sighing is relief, he starts instinctively looking for an elevator.

He passes by the stairs, confused as to where the elevator is. He finally realizes that this world doesn't even have electricity. He chuckles a little bit, before walking to the stairs.

He goes down about 2 floors before reaching the bottom floor. He sees a sign in front of him, point to the lobby. He takes a right and continues walking down the hallway. He eventually comes into the lobby. He only focuses on the exit, as he walks towards it.

He opens the front door, getting a blast of somewhat cold air. Winter was just around the corner. Y/N loved winter. Mainly because he preferred to be cold rather then hot, but he also loved the snow.

He comes from a place filled with chaos, creatures that seek to destroy everything, here there is no good but only the evil, where reality simply crumbles. That place is...

Ohio.

He survived there for 7 years before moving to Texas, where he continued to live at until his death. He never saw snow when he moved to Texas, so he really missed it.

He looks around, seeing all of the giant AT-AT walker's. They really did tower over anything. The town of Axel was no exception. Looking at Rebel and AT-AT, he notices that Rebel is taller then AT-AT. It was taller by quite a bit too.

 It was taller by quite a bit too