3

Next thing I know I'm up against a wall next to ash. We all were in a drug dealers Kitchen. I have no clue what was going on. What was being said what was being done. I was scared and everything in my memory was blurry. I heard something about a Laurie. I think she was the bad bitch who ran the place. I honestly think it's iconic. How she had so many men on their knees for her.

"Let's all get naked!" All of the sudden I was broken out of my gaze into nothingness. Everyone else was in shock but ash. He started taking his jacket off. I gave him a look. He really have no fucks. I on the other hand stood still.

"Not you. No one wants to see what you got." The man said and with that he was taken away.

"Sir? I'm younger than him. Shouldnt I go too?" I asked embarrassed of my body.

"Nah pretty lady. Get naked." He said coldly. What. The. Actual. Fuck. I started taking off my dress. I stood there with my underwear on holding my boobs.

"Undies too." The man grabbed a strand of my hair and brought it o his nose. I felt tears swell in my eyes. I looked at Fez. He was holding his junk. He nodded at me.

"Please" I mouthed.

"It's okay." He mouthed back. Playfully coving his eyes. I did as the man said. My hand shaking with fear I removed my underwear. I stood there on hand on my boobs the other on my crotch. I closed my eyes and pretend I was at Maddy's party. Finally I herd a door open.

"The kid had a Glock on him." He threw ash towards me he bumped into. I let go of my boobs to catch him. Quickly placing my hand back.

"It's ok Em. I'm not looking." Ash whispered. I went back into spacing out. After what felt like eternity in my own little world. I finally snapped.

"Can I please put my clothes back on?" I asked trying not to be rude.

"I don't know sweet heart can ya?" The man was up in my face.

"May I?" I rephrased

"Good girl. Yes you may."

"Leg do some business people." I suddenly herd a female voice shout. I hurried to put my clothes on. I felt tears filling my eyes. One raced down my cheek.

"Em? Are you okay?" Ashtray asked whiling my test with his thumb.

"Yeah I'm okay." I lied. I hated my body. Almost everything about it. I only showed it off to get approval form guys.

"This might sound weird but your body's beautiful. Every part." He said. For once he didn't talk like a drug dealer. I could tell he meant it.

"Thanks ash." I laughter through my tears.

"You allgoods?" He looking into my eyes.

"Allgoods." I said whipping my tears.

"Fez I'm taking the girls to the car." Ash said, he could tell I wanted to leave.

In the car Ashtray let the sit up front he sat in the back with me. He held me close as I replayed the recent events in my head. He handed me my vape. I guess he had it on him so they didn't take it. I took a big hit and let the air calm me down. I took one more before setting it down.

I sat back and looked at ashtray. Taking in his eyes, his nose, his lips, even his faint freckles. He placed his hand on my ear. Taking in my features as well. Then it happened.

Our lips met. Softly and passionately. It was a long kiss. We didn't need to add tongue or anything just each other's hands was enough. Just his hand in mine. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Finally ash. God took you forever." I giggled l.

"Oh fuck off. I can't read your mind." He said placing a small kiss onto my lips.

"Damn that was cute." Rue said. Next to her was Fez who looked more confused than shocked.

" I don't even know what the fuck just happened. But if you get pregnant. I'm not selling you kid weed." Fez said turning back around and starting the car.

Sorry it's a short chapter. I wanted to get two out today. Thanks for the reads I was scared it was stuck on 0 for a day. I hope y'all like it.