10

I got home that night and didn't talk to my mom. She knew something was wrong so she let me be. I went up to my room. Everything felt contaminated by him. My pillows my blankets the air around it. Even my comfort animal. I couldn't even vape. Knowing his finger prints were on it.

I took the pillows and blankets off my bed. I I put them all in the washer. Making sure every speck of his clone was rinsed from them. I handed my mom my vape.

"I need a new one. Someone used it now it's gross." I said blankly. I think my mom knew what happened.

"Ok I'll run to the vape shop. What flavor do you want?" She said stuffing the vape in her pocket.

"Surprise me. Just not that one." I said nodding to her pocket. She then stood up and walk out the front door blowing me a kiss on the way out. I ran up to my room And started crying.

It was like it has just settled in. My heart felt like it has been ran over. I layed on my bedroom floor. Setting my carpet with tears. The my phone buzzed.

                                 Ashtray 💗
Ashtray: hey please let me explain.

Me: fuck you

Ashtray: it's not what you think

Me: no I don't want to see you.

Ashtray: to late.

Confused by his text I set my phone down. I sat up and whipped my tears. I remember the weed and rolling papers I'd bought earlier. I turned to take grab the papers when I saw ashtray at my window. Once again... at first I wanted to leave the room hind in the bathroom where the were no windows. Then I felt a strong emotion to jump through that window and kiss him. I ended up doing neither.

I walked over to the window and took a deep breath. "What?" I Asked to the boy.

"Can I come in?" He asked looking around the empty room.

"No I already had to decontaminate my room once." I said pointing at my naked bed.

"Ok fine talk out here then." He said hoping I would let him in.

"Go on." I answered still not letting him in.

"Me and Gia USED to date. Before me and you. Her name had a kiss next to hit from her iPad number. I didn't change or block it because I forgot about it. She's fucking crazy I think she knew you'd be over that's why she texted while you were there." My heart felt like it was puzzling back together. "I wanted to go off on her. But when I go to her place she was in the middle of the road with a broken nose. Emerson I promise your my girl. My sunshine. My fucking Mi Amor. Whatever the hell that means." He said grabbing my hand. "Your mine. I'm yours. I'd do anything to keep it that way." I didn't let him finish our soft lips met.

"Now get the fuck out of here. You dumb bitch." I closed my window and walked back to my bed. The tears in my cheeks were now dried. So we're my blankets according to my dryer. I went down stairs to grab my blankets when my mom walked in.

"Hi honey. I got you-" she stopped talking when i hugged her.

"Mom I fixed. Love is real. Ash didn't cheat. Gias just a bitch." I laughed.

"I know honey. Im glad you found yourself a keeper." She handed me my new vape. Strawberry mango the front read. " A little old added to the new." She said kissing it for head gently. I took the vape and put it on top of my blankets.

"Im gonna go make my bed and go to sleep. Today was long." I said turning around.

"Good night Ems. Remember if ashtray does cheat tell me. I have guns for a reason." She winked.

I slept peacefully that night. My mind was at peace. I dreamed about beating the absolute shit out of Gia. Only id forgotten it was Sunday. And I had five classes with Gia tomorrow.

Cliff hanger. 🤪😭
Anyway Emerson's mom is so iconic I swear. I know I literally made her to be like this but damn do I love her. Speaking of love I told y'all true love was real. What do you think ashtray and Emerson have? TRUE LOVE.