8

That night I finally went back to my house. My mom greeted me but didn't even ask where I was. She knew where ever I was I was safe. That's how we were we trusted each other. That was all she needed.

I couldn't stop thinking about ashtray. I looked through my photos and found the pictures I'd taken of him. I found one I liked more than the others.

Emerson.is.hot:

Caption: With Mi Amor 💗 @ashyash

Ashyash: I have no clue what Mi Amor means but imma guess it's good.
^^
Emerson.is.hot: ash bro it means my love in Spanish dumbass.
^^
Fezcofuckedyomom: he can barely speak English tf did you expect?

Ruelikesdrugs: y'all are my 13th reason

TheOnlymaddy: @ognatej why can't we be like them???

Kathatesyou: stop this is to much for my single ass.

LOAD MORE COMNENTS

After reading through my comments I got bored and decided to play some music. I started looking through my drawers to find something to wear. I decided on to base my outfit off a black and red jacket.

^The outfit

^
The outfit.

Halfway dressed my favorite song came on Gangster by Kehlani. I started to sway my hips as I sang the lyrics. I didn't have my jeans on yet. My underwear rested on my hips. Halfway through the song I dramatically took off my jacket. I herd faint clapping. I looked to my window. I lived on the first floor but my window was mostly crowded by bushes. Standing at my window was Ashtray. I ran over to the window and smacked it making him flinch. He stuck up his middle finger and mouth the words open up.

I slid the window open and ashtray widened his eyes. "Damn bro you dance good." He said climbing through the window uninvited.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked forgetting I was basically naked.

"I wanted to say hi. Then I saw you were half naked and dancing." He said nonchalantly.

"I'm going to strangle you." I quickly ran over and put on my jeans.

"Woah Em. Calm down." He said laying back on my bead and sticking his hands under my pillow.

As I was turned around to put on my jeans I suddenly herd ashtray's voice.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked. I turned around to see him holding my stuffed dog.

"That's woof woof." I said calmly forgetting that I'm almost 14 and still have a stuffed animal.

"Where the fuck is his ear?" He asked holding the stub the dog had as a left ear.

"I used to chew on him when I was younger." I said sitting down next to him. Ashtray brought the dog to his nose.

"Smells like you." He said exploring the dog once more. I took the dog and shoved him back under my pillow.

"Hey! I wasn't done." He said pouting.

"Done doing what?" I asked sassily.

"Never mind. Bye woof woof." He said standing  up.

"Your leaving?" I questioned

"Yeah I needed to give you this." He said handing me my vape. With that he climbed back out the window, waved goodbye and left.

Sorry it's so short I'm going to the mall and I wrote this on the way there. Anyway I have some ideas to make the next few chapters juicy. Stay tuned one will be out tonight!