11

⚠️violence⚠️

I woke up the nest morning had had two big choices to make. I could A. Go to school and most likely beat the shit out of Gia. Or B. Skip school and stay out of trouble. After long contemplating. I decided on A. Gia would deserve her ass to be beat. She tried to ruin the thing I lived for. Now I'm going to do the same to her. Gia was self centered. She only cared about what she wanted and how she looked. So I had a plan.

I told ash to text Gia. He told her to wear f her favorite clothes as he had a surprise for her. That was a lie of course. But I needed to ruin something she loved.

I got out of bed and picked out an outfit that easily read, bad bitch who will fuck you up.

Perfect

Perfect. I could move easily but I still looked hot. I did my hair in a ponytail. For more reasons than one. The first being I looked hot. The second being it was out of my face and stayed like that. I grabbed my vape and stuffed it in my pocket.

My school was terrible at its job. Kids could do coke in the bathroom and they would never know. I've vaped IN class and the teacher was to busy on her phone to notice. Rue was a perfect example. She does all sorts of drugs and no one ever catches her. I like to think no one cares enough. But I'm reality they just don't do they're job well.

When I got to school. I went straight to the bathroom. I shoved my vape in a hidden pocket of my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I had first hour with Gia. On the way there I saw Kat who had a monster in her hand.

"Hey kat."

"Hey Em. I herd what happened with Ashtray. You okay?" She asked

"Yeah Gia faked it all. Speaking off I have first hour with her and I'll probably beat her ass." I said confidently.

"Shit bro. Take this." She handed me her drink. "So you'll be more awake." She blew me and kiss and headed to her class. I chugged the monster throwing in the trash can as I walked into class.

I sat behind Gia. Putting my feet on her chair. She turned around and eyed me. "Excuse me?" She asked cocking her head. I noticed she was wearing a fancy dress. It was light blue and hugged the little curves she had.

"Your excused." I said on my phone.

"Get your feet off my chair." She said trying to push them off.

"Nah." She stood up and eyed me.

"Fucking bitch." She said sitting back down.

"The fuck did you say?" I said standing up now in front of her.

"I said your a FUCKING BITCH." She raised her voice.

"Oh I fucking know, cunt." I slapped her across the face. She stood up and slapped me back. Her slap was light I didn't even move my head. I swung a punch landing right on her nose. She held her nose before swinging on me. She missed. I punched her stomach she bent over. I grabbed her head slamming it into my knee. She fell onto the floor one hand holding her face the other holding her stomach. I climbed on top of her. Continuing to pucs h her face as hard as I could. Then I saw it. Blood started to splatter. I should have stopped then. I was to in the moment. To high off adrenaline. I herd the scream of a teacher. Then felt someone pulling me off. I stood up. Only then Did I notice the blood all over me.

"Shit." I whispered. Scared to look at what I'd done to Gia.

"GET THE NURSE." I herd someone yell. "ITS BAD. EMERSON I THINK YOU KILLED HER!" They continued.

Did I base this off a fight I've personally been in? Yes. Obviously it's not completely the same. I didn't almost kill a girl. I just broke her nose and cheek bone. 🤪 Anyway thanks for reading I love this book so much. When I finish this one I definitely want to start another. It will probably be a Javon Walton book. Haven't decided yet. Also I have quite a while to go. I think I know how it will end but idk for sure. Leave any suggestions to how it should end.

Bye guys love y'all.