13

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I'd been mentioned in a Instagram post. Automatically curious I opened it. It was me looking like a badass beating the shit out of Gia. I guess my facial expression had changed because fez spoke up.

"What is it ma?" He asked trying to look over the phone.

"Dude this picture. I look like a badass." I turned the phone around to show him.

"Shit ma. You weren't kidding." He said then scrolling down to the comments. "Did you read this?" He asked pointing to something.

"Read what-" I turned the phone around. Gia had commented. She attacked me! I had to go to the ER! Well sadly I didn't kill her. She was well enough to be in insta.

"Talk about sore looser." Fez said lighting a cigar. I'd never seen him smoke them before. He only seemed to like blunts. I watched as he took the cigar to his lips and lit it. "Why you starting ma." He asked exhaling.

"Just never seen you smoke a cigar." I said looking back at my phone and reading the rest of the comments.

"Yeah well I gotta pick ash up eventually. If I can't see how the fuck am I supposed to do that." He said slurring his words.

"Maybe you should take a beak." I said taking the cigar and putting it out. fez rolled his eyes and went to grab a water from the back.

Me and fez talked for the rest of the day. About anything and everything. Suddenly his phone started bussing. "Shit that's my timer to get ash, you coming ma?" He asked walking tor he dork to close down the shop.

"Sure." I said helping him close up. When we got in the car it smelled of weed and cigars. I took a hit of my vape making the smell faint out by strawberry and watermelon. Recreating the drive is taken that morning. I'd noticed how different the tone looked in the afternoon. I'd never looked at this so closely.

I watched as kids who were to young to go to school played outside. As old couples walked their dogs. I watched as kids my age who walked home from school chatted in groups.

We came to an abrupt stop at the pick up line. The cars stretched a street from my school. "Fuck.." fez said slamming his head in the wheel causing the horn to loudly sound. He quickly moved his head and dialed ash.

"Aye walk to Madison street. The lines long as hell. Yeah I know she wasn't there. Just get to the car. It's a long story."  He hung up the phone and unlocked the car for ashtray. Ash ran to the car stopping at the passenger seat. He opened the door. He smile faded.

"Emerson." He smile grew back. As he hugged me. He moved to the back seat and grabbed my hand from there. "I thought you were so mad you didn't come to school. I don't know you you would have know I was starting but.." he said out of breath.

"About that.. I got suspended until next year." I said looking down and tightening my grip on his hand.

"Oh I know. I saw the video." Nice job by the way. " he said squeezing my hand.

"How was school ash." Fez interrupted.

"Fine. Woulda been better if Em was there." He said unlocking his phone and snapping a picture of our conjoined hands. 

"You gonna have to help me with work. I have to do online now." I said rubbing his hand with my thumb.

"Jesus fuck y'all are so cheesy." Fez said rolling his eyes.

"Speaking of cheesy. When was the last time you saw Lexi?" I asked slyly.

"Fuck you. But we have a date tonight." He puffed his chest out obviously proud of himself.

"Fez and Lexi sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Me and ash sang.

"You guys are so immature." Fez turned up the music. Fez had his phone connected to the car and it was playing CRP by cupcake.

"I SAVE DICK BY GIVIN IT CPR. I SAVE DICK BY GIVIN IT CPR." I sang loudly. Imitating the moan. " PUT MY MOUTH ON IT LIKE CPR. LETS MAKE PORN AND WATCH IT ON VCR." Ash had now joined me in the singing. "I think we should fuck Ik in every zip code it would make my pussy wetter than a fishbowl." Fez. Ash, and I all sang happily.

To focused on the music we didn't notice the busy roads. We dogged cars left and right singing without a care in the world. Then it happened. A loud bang over threw the music. It felt as if the whole world now played in slow motion. The car rubles as the air bags were set off. I felt my neck fall back and fourth quickly. Then everything went black.