7

I spend most of the day at Fezco's. Ashtray took me to a park. No kids were there. It was quiet and nice out. I sat on the swing and took out my vape. I put it up to my lips when I was interrupted.

"I have something better." Ash tray said making me lower my vape. He took out some rolling papers and weed. "You know how?" He asked handing me the paper and drug.

"Of course I do." I said rolling the blunt. He handed me a lighter. I put the blunt in my mouth and inhaled as he held the fire on it. I exhaled upward watching the smoke disappear slowly and handed it to ash.

He got on the swing next to me and inhaled the blunt. He handed me the blunt. I handed a few times before handing it back. I began kicking my legs swinging higher and higher with every kick.

I let out a squeal as I let my head fly backwards. Ashtray began swinging to. He continued to inhale the blunt. By the time the blunt was done both of us were high off our asses and laughing non stop.

"Ashtray?" I asked out of no where.

"What's up em?" He replied.

"I think I love you." I said laying back on the swing letting my hair hit the ground. Sense I was high I didn't even notice what if said. There was no thinking. I just said it..

"Yeah? Well I love you too dip shit." Ashtray said jumping off the swing and landing in his feet.

"Oh big deal you can jump off a swing. I can do that no problem." I said rolling eyes.

"Can you land on your feet though?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah watch this." I jumped off the swing and landed on my ass.

"You were saying?" Ash held out his hand. He pulled me up and took me over to the playground and started running up to the slide.

"Wait up asshole." I said trying to catch up.

"Fuck you. Run faster dumbass." He said now at the top. When I reached him I was out of breath.

"I have go to stop smoking." I said.

"Maybe just run more." He said not even fazed by the race.

"Haha fuck you." I said laying my head on his lap. He began playing with my hair. I brought my vape to my lips and inhaled. Ashtray brought his face closer to mine. I blew out the smoke away from his face.

Gets a lil steamy here:

He face inches closer to mine. Finally put lips met. This kiss just as exciting as the first one we shared. He brought his hands from my hair and intertwined them with mine. Our fingers still latched together. I sat on his lap facing him. Rarely breaking the kiss. His hands explored my body while his tongue mapes out my mouth.

After a while of just kissing he brought his hand and ran it threw my hair. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest.

"Finally I found y'all. YO WHAT THE FUCK YALL DOIN?" Opening my eyes I saw fezco.

"Shit! Hi fez." Fez had his hands over his eyes.

"I'm not looking." He said.

"There's nothing to see-" I then realized ashtrays hand was still on my best. Ashtray quickly took his hand away banging his head on the wall behind him.

"Fez you always walk in at the worst times." Ash said his face now red.

"Ok but who gets fingered at a playground?! That's just cruel." Fez walked off and me and ashtray laughed for a while before heading back.