9

Later I went over to ashtrays. Him and fez were smoking a blunt and fay was doing her usual heroine.

"Heyy bitches, pass me that shit." I l jumped over the backside of the couch plopping down next to ashtray. He handed me the blunt after taking a hit. I took a hit and blew it in his face.

"Aww fuck you man." He said coughing and waving the smoke away.

"You wish." I said taking a hit and passing it back to Fez. Ashtray rolled his eyes. He then he gently he placed his handed on the inside of my thigh. The blunt was being passed back and fourth. I took a third hit when I felt his hand inch closer to my panties. I passed the blunt to fez before giving ashtray a wide eyed look. And nothing the words fuck off.

We continued smoking before I herd a constant vibration from ashtrays pocket. He stood up and walked to the bathroom. During so hit phone fell out of his pocket. I reached to burns him his phone. That was before I noticed the notification. A text from Gia. A girl about my age. I didn't know her very well I'd only talked to her a few times while I was at Rues. She was always nice in person but a butch on social media.

Gia 💋
Hey babe you should come over. I miss you 😘

I read the next and immediately dropped the phone. Not only did she have a kiss next to her name. But she was calling home babe!!!!!

"What the fuck." I said turning to fez. "Did you know about this?" I asked showing him the messages. Fez squinted to read them.

"Nah bro the fuck is he doin?" Fez said confused and concerned.

"What's his password?" I asked. There was no questioning it fez knew.

"His birthday." He said smoking then blunt and passing it to Faye. I entered the numbers and watched his phone unlock. Another text from Gia.

Gia 💋
Imagine attached:

I know you miss this 😍🥵

First of all what the actual fuck. Second of all she doesn't not look that good in her granny panties. I stood up and ran to the bathroom.

I started banging on the bathroom door. Screaming slurs and ashtrays name. He opened the door and asked what I needed.

"An explanation for this shit!" I said shoving the imagine in his face.

"Look it's not what it looks like I promise Em." He said taking a deep breath.

"Such a classic fucking sentence. So what is it? She literally a kiss next to her fucking name." I said pointing to the contact name.

"I didn't put that there!" He said loudly.

"Don't fucking scream at me!" I said louder.

"Then don't give me a reason to fucking yell!" He said now screaming.

"Fuck you and your ugly ass side chick." I said slamming his phone on the ground, holding up my middle finger and walking backwards.

"Bye fez I'll text you." I said at the door. "Bye Faye don't overdose." I said before slamming the door.

It was raining outside but I didn't care. He didn't even explain what the hell was happening. I was playing on going straight home but on the way there I saw Gia in the front yard of her house dancing in the rain. God the girl has no rhythm. I went up to her and smacked her. Hard.

"What the fuck?" She said turning around to see me. I smacked her again.

"That's for texting my boyfriend." I smacked her again. "That's for being a bitch." Then I punched her, "and that's because you can't dance for shit." I walked off into the rain leaving her and her nose bleed in the street.