Hello hello dear residents (1)

JANUARY 5TH

Hope's Pov:

Hi, I'm Hope Mikaelson. A doctor in the Mikaelson memorial hospital that opened 70 years ago by my grandfather Mikael.

My family has a legacy of doctors. All my uncles and aunts are doctors who work at this hospital and yes it may be stressful sometimes to be expected to be the perfect doctor at the perfect famous mikaelson hospital.

But I've grown to learn from it and it made me who I am today.

Just another day at work was what I thought on my way to the hospital, I did not think my world would be wrecked by the end of the day from the sight of a beautiful brunette.

I was in a patient's room when I saw her, I was in my scrubs and white coat examining the sick man on the bed when I lifted my eyes to the door for a second.

Catching that beautiful woman only for a second and back down it took me a second until I fully processed that and looked up again.

'Holy shit! there she was with the rest of the new residents.' Hope thought.

The group currently getting yelled at by her co-worker aka aunt who's the one responsible for them.

Everyone looked terrified and scared by her while Josie was smiling, brightly as she tucked a lock of her brunette hair behind her ear and I was so hypnotized that I forgot everything else I was supposed to be doing.

No One Pov:

The team of residents following keelin walked towards the room Hope was in which totally freaked her out resulting in her fall.

"Hope, are you okay?" Keelin said rushing to her niece and helping her up. "Yeah, sorry I just got a little distracted."

She locked eyes with the beautiful brunette and they just lost themselves in the moment until keelin coughed to get the attention to her.

"Residents, this is Hope. One of our most talented doctors here. Hope, this is our new team of residents meet: Lizzie, Cleo, Kaleb, Mg, Ben, Jed, Ethan, Penelope, Maya, Rafael, Landon..." Keelin introduced everyone pointing at the person she's mentioning so Hope could connect the names to the faces.

"And lastly... Josie."

Josie. That's her name... Hope then offered her hand to each one of them. Mostly trying to shake hands with Josie. Gosh Hope loved that name... and the person owning it too.

"It's very nice to meet all of you, and I can't wait to work with each and every one of you and teach you what I've learned in my years since I was junior resident like you." Hope smiling shared looks between the group of people in the room.

Giving the biggest smile to Josie who actually had a huge smile on her face retuning it. Hope must be having an addiction to this smile cause she's can't get over it.

"Well we should leave doctor Hope to her business since she has lives to save and we don't wanna be in the way of that." Keelin spoke up practically pushing everyone out the room.

Hope had to get back to her unconscious patient soon after but the resident was still on her mind.

_______________________________________

FEBRUARY 16TH

No One Pov

Six weeks have passed and Josie and her friends have been really growing their skills since arriving, Josie was chosen to be the first resident to have a surgery this year and she crushed it and everyone keeps talking about how great she is.