great... now I'm stuck with you (14)

JUNE 25TH
SIXTEEN WEEKS

Hope was sitting on the guy's couch at their house, legs crossed and on her phone. The group left a few minutes ago and she was currently waiting for Landon to come over and drop Theo.

She was going through some articles after what happened to Josie, she was worried and wanted to make sure nothing bad happened to Jo- their babies obviously.

She knew her aunts will know more about this and the urge to call them and text them as soon as possible was tempting, but after the stunt they pulled at dinner... The aubrenette didn't wanna communicate with them until they started apologizing and begging for her to forgive them.

Josie didn't deserve to hear the things they said about her, neither did Hope. But she wasn't focusing on herself.

The ring of the bell pulling herself for thinking further about the hypnotizing brunette. Lazily making her way to the door where she could already hear the voice of the child.

'Great...' the neuro thought to herself, when she finally unlocked the door, the little kid immediately rushed inside pushing her aside and started jumping in excitement. "Sorry... he's a bit energetic today. Call me or Ethan if you need anything and don't give him any sugar." Landon left a bag in her hand and hugged her goodbye before Ethan called and he immediately left.

The child started running around the house, Hope's eyes couldn't even process his moving. She needed to find a way to calm him down, 'gosh I'm gonna be an awful mother.' Doubts filled her mind.

Theo started humming to some song whilst Hope's mind too was racing in need of control on this moment. "So Theo... what do you like doing? What's your hobby? A game you like?" 

placing his chin between two fingers, Theo looked up in thoughts. "I really like video games... do you have that here?" Which gave Hope the spark of Hope (pun intended) that this won't go to shit cause gaming is something she can actually do.

"That indeed we can do, come let's get comfy on the couch and I can beat you." She raised him from the floor and carried him back to the couch where he settled while she set up the game.

"Nooo I'm the best gamer! You can't beat me." He gave her an underestimating evil smirk that she was impressed from. "Sure little guy, we'll see."

And so the games begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, the four friends were in the mall right besides the cinema cause they had some time to spare before the movie started, they found themselves in a clothing shop.

The guys found some really cool t-shirts and button ups while Josie was stuck in the maternity aisle getting weird looks from that one old lady there. The woman only spoke to her one sentence and Josie already knew she was a bitch.

"A pregnancy should be done in the traditional way, with a guy and while married, you irresponsible brat." Which Josie assumed that the woman was referring to the pride pin on her backpack.

After gathering the things she wanted and making her way to the guys and the changing rooms, she told them about what happened with that annoying woman and they all shocked, disgusted and ready to start a war for Josie.

In the few months they've known each other, the interns became her siblings, (well at least most of them) they knew each other so well and were ready to walk through fire for each other.

Which Josie couldn’t be grateful enough for. Especially when she found out about her pregnancy and they all jumped to her side to be of any assist. Of course they all had their lectures to her and their own opinions of this, like any big sibling would. But they were supportive first and for all.