maybe it was a mistake (2)

MARCH 9TH

Things were good. Great even, Hope would say.

She and Josie have been hooking up lately, work is amazing, her family is doing good and truthfully Hope is currently living her best life.

She'll never think that soon it's all gonna blow up, would she? But relax we're not there yet.

So she arrived at the hospital and did her job as usual, but unfortunately she hasn't seen the Saltzman all morning which kinda upset her.

She was having lunch break with Freya and keelin discussing some patients and how things were going with the residents for keelin.

Hope loved hearing how she talked about Josie's talent and actually revealed something that Hope did not know about the sweet woman.

Apparently her mother is a doctor too. Which means they're both legacy... keelin even said that her mother and how saves lives is what inspired Josie to become a doctor herself.

She loved that, but that was until she heard the brunette's mother worked at their enemy's hospital. The de martel hospital not far from here where her dad's long time enemy from middle school worked.

And his crazy ass ex that still wants him even though he's married and is happy with his life.

She knew if their relationship ever went to a next step then her father wouldn't necessarily approve.

And finally to make her day a little better, Josie. Standing and speaking to doctor Parker.

"Hey, I've seen Josie around with Kai a lot lately. Do you happen to know why?" She questioned her aunts and still looked in Josie's direction.

That's when Rebekah and Kol decided to join and thankfully Rebekah was listening and was able to answer to her niece's question.

"Oh that will have a simple answer, love. Kai is josette's uncle." Was the reply she gave with her accent clear as day. It's times like this that Hope loved her aunt's obsession with gossip, and knowing everything happening around them.

So Hope just gave a small nod and a curious 'hmm' as she continued digging through her food while having a conversation with her family.

If Hope didn't know those things about the brunette, what else is she missing?

So she continued with her day, unfortunately not seeing Josie again. But she did had a run in with one of the other residents, cleo.

Who told her they're working with a high patient that accidentally gave her and Josie horny goat weed and while it wasn't really affecting Cleo... Josie was totally going insane.

Which would kinda explain why she talked to Kai especially today giving his specialty.

And her day continued, examining patients, a short surgery, pep talks with other doctors sometimes and just the usual.

Around 7 PM she walking the hallways when she finally saw Josie. The taller woman was opening the door to one of the supply rooms, and then turned her head to notice Hope.

Josie looked gorgeous and hot today and the Mikaelson could already feel herself getting hard by the minute.

When Josie practically ran to Hope, things were going too fast.

Before she could even gather what was happening shebwas in the supply closet/room with Josie already taking off her clothes.

"I'm really horny and could use a release so please just go with this." She explained as she freed Hope from her pants and boxers, exposing her hard cock.