𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly moved up the huge structure of the man in front of me, he was extremely muscular in all the right places, his body was balanced out with just the right amount of fat and muscle. His defined arms and his toned stomach showed through his shirt. He was in a white button-up and black slacks, and a black belt. Two of the buttons on the shirt had popped open obviously by accident, one half tucked in and the other half not. A slight glistening sweat on the man, my eyes glazing at his chest, there was no hair, and a headkerchief in his pocket as if he had rushed down here. My visual walts lead up to his face, a perfectly shaven beard that was grown out in full. Black hair contrasted well with his caramel complication, his jaw sculpted perfectly, as if he was decent of a Greek god. His eyes sparkling with tantalizing interest, a small smirk forming on his lips as my eyes draped over his huge body once more, he had a lip piercing, both of his ears pierced with two diamond-looking studs in them, and a nose piercing with the kind of jewelry in it. Not too quiet but also not too loud. He was a man fresh out of erotica. 

I stood in silence as his eyes began to take in my body, my dress highlighting my curves, my hair in a messy bun. This was how I'd presented myself every day but to the man before me, he looked at me as if this was a treat. I felt my knees begin to weaken as I  parted my lips in an attempt to speak to the captivating man in front of me, no words provided themselves to come out. I had only woken up from my heavy glaze over this man because of the secretaries voice.

"I need an I.D, and the room number you're going to sir!" I caught her glimpsing at him with lust, her eyes sparkling as she bit the tip of her pen. She had taken off her wedding ring it placed it on her desk. Sneaky piece of shit. The man's eyes seemed to fall out of their trance as soon as he looked at her. She was much taller than my short self, and she was one of the only white employees in our entire school.

"I'm Wrynn Jones's father, here to have a conference with Ms. Brenann. I believe that's room room 213?" I felt my heart drop into my stomach, the butterflies I had fluttering around had intensified. I couldn't believe this was little Wrynn's father. I knew he was a farmer, and that he must've been in shape but he was so charming. He had caught my eye in seconds. Then the fact that I would have to speak to him as well? I bite my lip as he gave her his I.D. His big strong hands, moving quickly. The veins in his hands popped out with each movement. His eyes flickered back up to mine as he smirked directly at me.

Mr. Jones had always seemed very respectful through the small gift basked and trinkets I'd receive through the mall. Yet I rarely saw him when I wasn't exhausted after I long week of work. As much as I love all of my students they are hard work. The thought of fully using my view of him to my advantage just hadn't clicked in my brain. I hadn't seen him in anything that was 'formal,' he always came straight from work messy and just as tired as I was. Pulling it together, to give his little girl a big smile and to lift her into the air to make her feel like the little princess she is.