𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚎

"Mm, and how'd you make me, AJ?" I smirked with a devious intention growing deep within me

"Mm, and how'd you make me, AJ?" I smirked with a devious intention growing deep within me. I stroked his cheek lightly as he smiled at me. I pushed myself up on the desk, drawing more attention to my cleavage. His eyes quickly flickered down before he grabbed me harshly by my waist pulling me onto the desk directly in front of him. My legs spread open right in front of his face. My legs stroked his beard ever so lightly, the soft hair on his face making me bit my lip. He snaked his right hand up to my breast, squeezing slightly as he grunted and fully pulled me onto his lap. Making me a midget compared to him. He was overpoweringly strong, his grasp gluing me in place.

"M-Mr. Jones, don't you think this is a bit much?" I attempted to regain some sort of self-control. A bit of respect for the school, and the fact that this is quit here I teach his child. Thankfully, I had acess to the cameras--a friend of mine does. Leaving me to fully relax, knowing I could delete the evidence. It seemed as if he didn't care, he couldn't. I stared into his eyes searching for something as I began to lock my arms around his neck. Inhaling deeply as my body began to grow to be overwhelmed with all the new sensations. He smelled like rich sandalwood. He seemed respectful yet willing to be dangerous. He was wondering about the best ways. I sighed loudly before smashing our lips together with need.

Another lightning bolt could be heard loudly but I didn't care. I ran my hands through his hair roughly as our lips intertwined for the first time. His pick masculinity driving me mad, making me throb. desperate whimpers arose from my mouth as he licked my lips, in a warning. After forcing his tongue into my mouth, he quickly wrapped his long lingua around my own. Forcing me into submission as he rose from his seat.

His colossal frame hovered over me, his hands gripped tightly on my waist as I continued to hook and grab his hair. The room soon drifted into a former memory, my mind being quickly clouded with his powerful lust. His left hand snaked its way towards the back of my dress, quickly unzipping it as he departed the kiss taking a breath of fresh air. Our lips were still extremely close as our foreheads pressed against each other.

"Can I undress you, Seraphine?" His eyes burst with tension, a deep craving swirling deep within them. I was so overwhelmed with emotion. All I could do was nod quickly as I whimper at the feeling of his big warm hands pushing my dress down and to my hips. He slowly backed up so he can fully gaze at my body, his eyes getting lost. Analyzing every small detail, his veiny hands running down and tracing every stretch mark, every imperfection I had ever been insecure of. Even the things I was proud of, he ran his hands between my cleavage cupping my breast through my bra as he leaned into my neck. Squeezing them tightly as he pecked my jaw

"You're so fucking beautiful Seraphine.." His grip tightened until I was moaning in lust-filled pain at the pleasure-filled shock. I hadn't taken him to enjoy these types of things. Yet again, he seemed as if he was straight out of one of my favorite erotica works. I had never felt so pleased with someone, yet also so appreciated. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he fully laid me on the table, taking my dress off of me completely. He slowly backed off of my body, running his hands up and down my thighs. Something new plunged into his eyes, it was as if he couldn't take those handsome hazel eyes off of me.