𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚌

🍰𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠🍰𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

🍰𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠🍰
𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧..
𝐡𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Got it, sweetpea. Holding onto your udders isn't gonna help my focus you know?" He chuckled as I saw his shimmering eyes meet mine before quickly flickering back to the road. I pouted a faint blush falling upon my face.

"Well, stop being a perv then we wouldn't have such big issues, now would we AJ?" I winked at him, softly caressing his arm before quickly shaking my head and internally slapping myself. I hooked my arms under my "udders" as I kept my eyes straight on the road, making sure he was on the right path.

"Tell them to be smaller then I would be able to avert my vision elsewhere." His snarky remark caused me to roll my eyes as I slouched in my seat. His accent rolled off his tongue and released itself into the air, causing my heart to flutter in my chest after each word. My neither regions roamed with excitement as past erotica's fled my mind.

"Something on your mind sweetpea?"

"Actually, yes. Are you attempting to compare me to a cow, Mr. Jones?" I kept my eyes glued to the road, realizing that eye contact would destroy me from the inside out. His perfect dreamlike eyes.

"Well, in a sense, yes. It seems to me that you enjoy the theory." I shoot my eyes up to him in a slight glare before widening my eyes at the huge mistake. His piercing eyes sending a rush through my veins. My biggest power had always been the hold I can lock on someone's eyes. My head turned with rhythm, redirecting itself straight to the window. My heart thumped even harder than it was before. A blush fell heavily upon my rich ebony skin.

"A-And how do you figure that sir..?" My voice boomed with curiosity as I held onto my seatbelt tightly his crazy driving causing me to lose my focus even further.

"Well, that blush on your face, the way your stuttering. The way you just called me sir. How you are so damn nervous, that you, sweatpea, can't make eye contact with me. All the signs are more than present, there's also the way your nipples harden up as soon as I began speaking. That might've been the biggest giveaway. Or maybe it's how you called your breast udders." His accent crawled up my spine as I sighed in defeat trying to look for some backdoor to flip the situation back on him.

"Or maybe your a perv and your driving all recklessly to watch my 'udders' jiggle. Word play exist you imbecile." I stuck my tongue out at him like a child, all the time around a second grade class really can change a person.