𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝

Love

Love. One of the best feelings I had ever felt. Now being loved? Truly took the cake. I couldn't help but to smile blissfully as Mr. Jones big hands traced small circles on my back, I finally felt like me again. Like anything was possible as long as Mr. Jones was by my side.  We had been sitting in the parking lot as we made up and caught each other up on the couple weeks we were apart. How Mr. Jones had spent every day with Dara and Wrynn. Trying to take his mind off of the rest of the world, and focus on them. 

While I filled him in on the endless nights of crying I had done, and how Jacques had stuck through the worst of it. Even if it was mainly him not knowing what to do while I cried, so he'd hug me and softly pet my hair, as if I was a sick cat. Sadly, I didn't mind it, it was the most comfort or physical affection I had received every sense Mr. Jones ghosted me, so I took it, happily. 

I softly kissed his cheek before he tilted his head towards the door of the hospital.

"Are you ready, Sera?" I inhaled and pulled myself further onto his lap laying my hand on his neck and kissing those perfect lips one last time before we got out of his pickup truck. His hands tightened around my waist, as I started to work myself against him naturally, our tongues fighting for a deep-lust-stricken dominance.

God, I missed him. 

His hands rocked my body in ways I could never understand, the way his body was sculpted perfectly for mine, from the way his hands fit my waist to the way my hands wrapped perfectly around his neck.

I giggled into the kiss, snaking one of my hands fully around his neck and squeezing slightly, catching him off guard as he jerked his hips up and against me, still fighting me for dominance. I let out a sultry whimper of need before breaking up the kiss, gasping against his lips.

"Maybe.. fuck. Maybe we can go see them a little later?" 

"I was thinking the same, my love."

SMUT WARNING

I smirked and slide off the top of my dress, reaching my hand down the side and shifting the car seat further down, my underwire free lace bra prodding against his skin as his left hand made its way up to cup my breast. I reconnected our lips as he caressed and squeezed my needy body making my hips whine faster against his growing bulge, his mouth finding its way onto my neck, leaving kiss upon kiss. Hickey on hickeys, each one a shade darker than the last, the product of his skilled tongue running against my skin as he sucked it ever so harshly. 

His huge right hand slid down the rest of the skimpy dress, revealing my cotton undies as I gave him a chuckle of embarrassment, my back arching against his strong body before his finger hooked the hem of my underwear, teasing me every so slowly. 

"Mr. Jones..~ Please? Don't make me take control." I threatened as Mr. Jones let out a disregarding chuckle, pulling me closer against him kissing up to my ear before spanking me gently.