𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

"Sweetpea?" Mr

"Sweetpea?" Mr. Jones's voice slowly awoke me as I clung onto him tight, feeling his big warm arms wrapped around me was enough to comfort me for a lifetime.

The most irritating beeping was blasting throughout the car, that must've been what awakened him, I slowly opened my eyes and gave the car a quick glance, our clothes were scattered around as if they weren't on our bodies, my purse glowing and vibrating due to my never-ending alarm, the moon just starting its quiet exchange with the sun, the first few rays of light peering into the big pick-up.

"Mmm, yes?" I looked up and gave Mr. Jones a sleepy yawn before he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Baby, they're about to be discharged." I stretched out my body sleepy body, gently kissing Mr. Jones' jaw before kissing him on the lips as he smirked.

"Sweetpea, you're still naked. And your phone blowing up." I groaned and gently sat myself up on Mr. Jones's lap, looking down to prove Mr. Jones right. I was still naked. and I had no clue where my clothes were. I stretched my arms out arching my back before my eyes widened and I clung back onto Aaron.

"Mmm?" His sleepy voice sounded in confusion.

"We're naked. In a parking lot, in the early morning. In a small town."

"Fuck." Mr. Jones grunted, carefully removing his shirt and covering my bare body with it, his eyes scanning over the baggy fit of the shirt with a smirk.

"You're beautiful, Seraphine.. stunning." I smiled and allowed myself to blush before I gently crawled back into the passenger seat, my phone still ringing. I leaned forward and searched through my purse grabbing my phone and seeing at least 30 missed calls from Jacques. 

"Shit, shit, shit." I quickly tapped his contact and called him back while Mr. Jones readjusted his chair yawning and turning the car back on, taking it out of the park and into reverse as he looked around the parking lot, scanning it before reversing out of the parking spot and hitting the road.

"Seraphine! W-What the Hell! I was so worried!" Jacques exclaimed over the phone, stress transferring through the device.

"Fuck.. Jacques, I'm so sorry, Mr. Jones and I made up, and it completely slipped my mind. I'm sorry."

"Calling me, the one other person you have out here slipped your mind?" He questioned as I readjusted myself in the big car seat.

"Well, for your information Mrs. Jones and Wrynn got into a car crash." Jacques let out a hollow gasp, the line growing silent.

"Did they live?" 

"Yes, but that's what took my attention off of you. I'm sorry." I stated, looking out the window and checking to make sure no one passed by us in our small town. 

"Fine. See you Monday, Sera?" 

"Yes sir, take care." A loud beep sounded in my ear alerting me that Jacques had ended the call, as I slumped further into the seat, trying to hide myself from the bypassing cars.