𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝

"Mmm

"Mmm.." I heard a sleepy stir sound from Mr. Jones, his big arms still draped around my small frame from the following night. I couldn't help but to smile and nuzzle my face into one of the many pillows on his big bed.

"Goodmorning, Sweetpea." I felt him softly kiss my neck while caressing my side softly as I shivered from his touch.

"Goodmorning AJ.." I rolled over happily facing him before his grip on my waist tightened and he pulled me closer, the tip of our noses touching as I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, looking into those deep-dreamy eyes of his.

"Mmm, I like that Sweetpea."

"Like what?" I questioned, our lips at maximum a centimeter apart. 

"You said my name Sweetpea, you don't normally call me by my name." A small smile grazed his lips as he pecked my own. 

"Well, then you're very handsome, AJ." He released a moan of satisfaction a faint chuckle following his voice.

"Is that so Ms. Brennan?"  I nodded bashfully, a blush falling onto my cheeks.

"I adore you Seraphine, from the beautiful head of hair that you have, to those soft, perfect features, to the way you laugh and the way you smile, and I could talk about your body all-day long a..-" I dove in for a kiss, fully straddling the big man as he laughed and kissed my back, his lips against me made me lose my head. 

----------

Our morning batter could've gone on forever, and as much as I wished it did, I had to study. I was graduating soon after all, like many teachers in my building and I had been dying to get my master's to increase my salary and to also be a better teacher. I loved all of my students dearly, but I knew there were some things I could improve in. So, why not? It took a while, but I was happy to be so close even if my family wasn't here to celebrate it.

"AJ?"

"Yes Sweetpea?"

"Can you come to my ceremony, well it's in about a month but it would mean the world to me if you could. It's for my masters." I hopped off of my laptop and out of my chair, moving towards his big figure as he went to town updating his files for the farm. I ran my hand from his shoulder to his arms and back up again, softly kissing his cheek and wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Of course baby. Can Wrynn come?" I felt my stomach fill with butterflies as that silky word fell from his lips. 'Baby.' I was now his baby. 

"Yeah! Thank you, thank you thank you!!" I kissed his cheek over and over again as he smiled from ear to ear, his small glasses shifting on his face.

"I love it when you're happy."

"I love it when your happy, AJ!" I could almost squeal, everything felt together at that very moment.

And just like that, the seconds turned into minutes, the minutes turned into hours, the hours turned into days, and that turned into weeks. The weeks turned into months. As the trees began to grow again, their green leaves shouting with chloroplast the flowers finding their way back up through the cold winter, how was I so lucky? I had spent the first few months of the year with my new-found family. 

And the funniest part about it was that it didn't feel like it had been a couple months.

It felt like, it was just yesterday that I had first properly met Mr. Jones. 

And I had never been happier. His family and I would all sit down and have dinner every day or so, and his mother excepted me as if I was truly a part of the family. Mr. Jones and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other, little Wrynn loved me maybe even as much as I loved her. I felt like I had really found my own happiness. 

He had even properly met Jacques, handshakes and looks of protective disgust until they both let down their walls and became friends. They were both interested in certain crafting techniques. Woodworking mainly. They both enjoyed making things and seeing it come together, Jacques had even come over and helped Mr. Jones make a few things for the barns. Hell, Jacques met little Wrynn. We all fit in together perfectly, as if it was too good to be true. 

I had reached my highest point, and I couldn't have been happier. With my graduation coming up, Wrynns birthday the day before, and school only a few months away from being over I was through the rough, bursting with excitement.  

I had helped Mr. Jones plan out the biggest birthday party since Wrynn was born. There were gonna be all of her friends there, all of her favorite foods, five bouncy castles, the barn animals, tons of presents. A dream party and I was more than happy to say I was a part of it. It was all set for the weekend for Winnie. 

Mr. Jones was my first partner in a long while. During college, I decided I couldn't do anything long-term, so if I need someone, I'd go to a party and keep rolling until I found somebody who couldn't keep their hands off of me. As experienced as I was, Mr. Jones made my body do things I never knew it could.

On the other hand, we couldn't be publicly together. We spent most of our time together in private, and if not we spent it hiding away from big crowds making out, or simply rambling to one another about everything we adored about our dynamic. My heart throbbed with passion for him.

Mr. Jones came up behind me and softly kissed my cheek his big arms gathering me. 

"Can we talk, Sweetpea?"

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

🍑 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 11/19

🍑 𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬!

🍑 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵!

🍑 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥 :)