𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎

The drive was slow and peaceful, Mr

The drive was slow and peaceful, Mr. Jones often looking in the mirror to secure the safety of Wrynn in his huge truck. I smiled as his hand lingered on my thigh, never going any higher than my mid-thigh. I smiled at him, leaning against the window of the car, watching the beautiful scenery as we drove up the bumpy hill that led to the huge Ranch Mr. Jones lived within. There were bountiful acres upon acres of grass. A few stunning trees, cattle, herds, and even a couple of farmhands were out walking around as we approached his home.

My eyes widened as the endless bumpy roads brought us to the front of his huge home. It was.. well it was truly beautiful. A huge porch that wrapped around the whole home, a couple of rocking chairs scattered around it, a small pond in the front yard, a gorgeous archway to enter the home, followed by a few short steps to reach the foundation of the building, tall, French glass doors to finish the perfectness of it all. Windows upon windows, upon windows. The two-story barn was simply perfect. Mr. Jones chuckled as he parked his big pick-truck in the front lawn, on the shorter grass.

"Do you like it, Ms. Brennan?" His lush eyes meet my own as I nodded gently, his eyes drifting from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes unconsciously. Mr. Jones big hand intertwined with my small one before softly kissing the palmar side of my hand as I giggled.

"I'm glad." He freed his other hand from my thigh and caressed my cheek, pushing the few strands of my curly hair out of my face as he stared into my eyes with deep admiration before softly kissing my nose.

"Come on, let's get you and Wrynn settled in. If you plan to stay that is." His eyes glistened with hope as the sun hit him perfectly, the clicking of the car unlocking ringing through the air in my silence.

"Yes, I plan to stay with you, Mr. Jones."

"That's what I like to hear Sweetpea." I crossed my thigh together again, then the sound of his voice living rent-free in my mind. He was so undeniably sexy, it only made me crave him more.

Mr. Jones got out of the car and quietly unbuckled and picked up Wrynn, grabbing his car keys out of his pocket as Wrynn settled into his strong arms, resting on his shoulder, him gently rubbing her back as I strutted towards the stunning doors of the property Aaron and Wrynn Jones called home. The sound of Mr. Jones's hoes and my heels meeting the grass created a slight crunching sound, all the way up to the stairs before a small clacking sound was created. Mr. Jones ever so gently pushed the key into the door before pushing open the glass doors and reviling the shockingly beautiful interior. I'd imagine with a house that big it couldn't truly feel like home, but I was proven oh so very wrong. There was a medium-sized room with some storage space for shoes and coats, a big rug, and a staircase on the right wall, I looked up to see a huge stunning light that was cast from the second floor, a slight loft being created only in the room. Wood flooring covers the rest of the house and two huge white archways. The walls were almost all beige with a few expectations for white brick backsplashes. I was extremely impressed.