Ramen

Happy April babies!! Another update and I'm so happy about it!!
This chapter isn't much excitement but we have some sweet Asuma and Emiko baby moments. This chapter is long for no reason honestly 😂

You will get to vote on Asuma and Emiko's daughters name in this chapter..
I'm going to put a ** after I announce the names they're deciding between and y'all can vote there 🥰

I DIDNT PROOF READ LOL SO BE NICE OR ILL CRY

"Please, daddy, don't go." Nikko cries loudly as she clings to Kakashi's pants.

I support Kei on my hip as I attempt to help Kakashi peel her off of him.

"It's okay, baby. Daddy is only gonna be gone for a couple of days."

Tantrums with Nikko are never easy. My poor baby was never taught how to deal with her emotions.

"No, it's not fair!" She sobs harder, throwing herself onto the ground as her face grows red from how hard she's crying.

Kakashi looks utterly helpless as he tries to pick her up and bring her away from the front door.

"I'm so sorry Nikko. I promise I'll be home soon sweetheart." He tries to explain over her loud weeping.

He looks up at me and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry, Akari."

Kei fusses sleepily in my arms, whimpering as I bend down to try and grab a hold of Nikko's arm without causing her any pain.

"It's not your fault." I respond as our daughter nearly shrieks and tries to wiggle her way out of my grasp.

"I've got her. Just go." I don't mean to be as short or snappy with him as I sound but if he doesn't leave, Nikko just won't stop.

"I'm sorry. I love you." He says with a voice that breaks my heart.

"I love y-" but I'm cut off by the door quickly slamming shut.

We've been working with Nikko's therapist on her emotional responses to certain situations, but this was one of the worst I've seen yet.

She falls onto the ground in front of me, taking tiny gasps of air as she continues.

I walk over to the playpen and put Kei down onto a blanket where he fusses momentarily before laying down with the bottle I had put in there.

"Nikko, sweetheart?" I sit crisscross on the ground beside her and speak gently.

"I hear how upset you are that daddy left. I'm very sad too. I know it hurts when he leaves."

She looks up at me, wiping at her freckled cheeks.

"-want daddy to be home."

I nod my head and reach forward to caress her back.

"You want a hug?"

She nods her head and I pull her into my lap, wrapping my arms around her and letting her tears soak my shirt.

"He'll be home soon. Don't worry honey." I run my fingers through her long curls, giving her plenty of time to let it all out.

When she finally settles and leans against me, I pick her up and walk us over to the couch.

"Do you wanna go see Aunt Emmy? I know she misses you."

She looks up at me and gives me a tired smile as she nods her head.

"I miss her too."

I pat her leg and set her down on the ground.