Way Back 🍋

I'm not crazy about this chapter either but I'm just trying to produce some kind of chapter to throw myself back in. So here ya go!
I've added a new character to the mix that I introduced in the first chapter of this book so let me know what y'all think will come from it 🙃

"I will never love anyone the way that I love you Kakashi."

He wraps his arms tightly around my waist as I lean into him.

"Please come back to me Akari." He whispers into my ear.

"I'm right here, baby." I respond softly. Though I'm well aware of what he means.

I lean back to look at him, my heart cracking in my chest when I take in his forlorn expression.

"You're not. You've been so far from me. I'm not blind or clueless, Ari." He speaks gently as he confronts me with what he knows.

"I need you." He adds.

My hands rub up his arms towards his shoulders as I try my best to comfort him.

They make their way further until one palm is pressed to his cheek and the other is wrapped around the back of his neck.

I bring my face forward, pressing my forehead to his, my eyes searching his face.

"I'm here, Kakashi."

I lightly press my lips to his, slowly molding them together as his grip on me tightens.

When we part, we remain frozen, mere inches from each other, my insides burning to feel the touch of him again.

I stare down at his parted lips, feeling his breath just barely graze my mouth.

"I am right here." I repeat in a voice that is nearly inaudible.

Our lips meet again as his hands find the sides of my neck, firmly pulling me in.

Feeling his desperation in the way he moves his tongue against mine, reminds me of my own urgent need for him.

"I need you, Ari." His muffled voice comes out between sloppy kisses and gentle nibbling at my bottom lip.

"I know, baby. I'm here."

I reach down to lift my shirt over my head and toss it somewhere onto the living room floor.

Kakashi's mouth is on me in the next moment.

His teeth bite down on the flesh of my shoulder just hard enough to make me moan out, to which he soothes with a kiss and works his way further down.

I'm on my feet quickly, dropping my shorts and panties to the ground before turning my attention to his own pajama pants.

He watches me with raging eyes, dark and full of enough carnal desire to make me shake.

I let him pull his shirt over his head and fling it onto the arm of the couch right before I pull lightly at his bottoms.

In a matter of a few moments, we're both free of our clothes and I'm climbing back into his lap.