〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄

"Be careful with something new"

❀──────────────────❀

Melati and Jasmine step to the portal,the light from the portal immediately blinding the two of them.

❀──────────────────❀

Melati/sans pov

I can feel the atmosphere shifting to more serene and darker mood. which makes me feel uneasy, I can say the same about Jasmine.

" Welcome to..... dreamtale? "

Jasmine said, as they gaze at the destruction in front of us.
Their facial expression doesn't match the sentence that escapes their mouth, their tone dries from excitement to confusion mixed with sadness.

" * Welp, it seems this place doesn't look like a dream at all, more like a nightmare "

I crack a joke to relieve the tension.
As I begin to explore the village and examine this place. The sky was cosmos red giving a horror vibe and the moon and the sun were covered with black cloud, the house in there covered with moss, spider web and some black substance? is like being abandoned and neglected for thousands years, quiet as if there no living being.

" Well yes this village is supposed to look like a dream. When I first came here,this village was filled with humans and monsters who coexist peacefully, This is also where some guardians live, one of them is - "

Before Jasmine could finish their sentence, they were interrupted by what sound of the house was about to collapse, which caught us by surprise.

Sure enough, one of the houses near us suddenly collapsed. I swiftly avoided the house.

I changed my normal stage to defend, forming a sharp bone in my hand.
I scanned the area to see if there was anything dangerous but found nothing, After i felt a little more safe. I blur my staff and then walk out of that area as fast as possible, thinking that this never happened in the first place.

But I'm not sure why I can't get rid of the feeling of being watched, so I ignore it and try to focus on Jasmine. They were silent for the rest of the walk, which worried me, so I tried to console them by patting them and distracting them.

" * So, what do you do when you visit this Au for the first time? "

Fortunately, my awkward comforts appear to be working. Jasmine it seems to have already begun to relax.

" When I'm in this place. I like stealing apple pie and money.
At that time, I saved the person who looks like Sans from the bully "

Answer jasmine with a proud gesture in the end. Of course, they're about to steal something, but the last sentence piqued my interest.

" * you save someone? "

I said with a curious tone.

"Yes. Of course, but did you know they have a more distinct appearance than the other sans. They wore purple clothes or a shirt instead a hoodie or jacket and wore a crown with a waning crescent in it."

Um, that's interesting

❀──────────────────❀

We ended up chatting along the way to fill the void left by the absence of that place. During our exploration, we found an old library.

Jasmine and I agreed to go inside the library in the hopes of finding useful information, but when we got there, we were met with dust and spider webs. This place is in the same condition as the village house, abonden..