ทєvєr sєєм τσ cατcн α вrєαк

Some days are just hard
-

❀──────────────────❀

"AHHHHHHHHhhh .... I hate waking up"

The flower muttered as they groggily arose from their "bed" of grass. Jasmine, the flower, prefers to sleep in the garden rather than in the room, as does their skeleton friend.
It's because it makes them feel more connected to someone they once adored.

CRUNCH

The noise frightened Jasmine. They looked around the Garden and came across their skeleton pals, Melati. And Something appears to be bothering their friends.

"Hey Mel, what are you doing?"

They approached him with a curious expression on their faces. Having Jasmine appear beside him makes Melati snap out of their mind.

Melati pov

I glanced at Jasmine before continuing to plant more plants on the ground.

"* Nothing, Just planting more plants.
*So we don't go - THUMP - Bankrupt"

I uttered as I planted a new plant next to an existing one. Huh I think I'm being too aggressive, I thought as I examined the plant that was a little deeper into the soil.

Since that celebration, our plants have gone down significantly, and I'm afraid we won't be able to sell them any longer.

More importantly, our garden will not be as marvelous as it was the first time I came here.

Jasmine furrowed their brows before sighing, as if they understood what was on my mind and sat right next to me.

"Don't worry too much will ya? This garden naturally grows a lot on its own.
Hum.... AH! why not Today we fill it with traveling that will be fun"

"you know visit Russ maybe, Oh and saving your energy for your Model job for tonight"

They smiled as they patted my shoulder. I gave them the look and returned to watering my plants, realizing what Jasmine said was right. I should try not to overthink everything.

"* Yeah, You're probably right. Maybe I should prepare too for another side job thingy."

I replied while looking back at them after watering the last plant, hearing that Jasmine grinned enthusiastically at me.

"Alright! Now lets visit Russ, I heard he going to his Job"

Jasmine said as they quickly sat on my left shoulder while I stood. What Jasmine just said piques my interest.

"* Really? I didn't know that, maybe i should cooking him something for lunch"

"Same, i just know that not for long ago"

❀──────────────────❀

We've been gone an hour since we left the garden, and as usual, we're heading to Omega Timeline, where Russ lives. He lives in a single house apartemen, which makes me wonder how he will pay for it.

I decided to make him a simple sandwich for lunch and add various fruits for dessert.
We finally find his house after a long walk, as I walk in front of his door. The ringbell is then pressed by Jasmine.