ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be." - Lao Tzu

❀──────────────────❀

"*Where is it? Where is it? Where is it!!"

"Ugh"

Waking up to the sound of pacing boots, Jasmine grongilly sat up, rubbing their eyes and feeling so draining from their sleep.

Jasmine's eyes caught at panicking Melati, he was pacing furiously back and forth, a wild worried look in his eyes as he glanced at every spot he could find like he was trying to find something.
As a good bestie, Jasmine approached Melati to ask him.

"What's wrong? Is it about us going bankrupt again?"

Jasmine asks, with some jokes on the "bankrupt" part. But it seems to make Melati more distressed, he is still looking around, not focusing on one specific place. Especially the Tv cable.

"*Its my medici-" -Brack!-

The table gets Melati before he can answer Jasmine, with that Melati tripping from the table causing a worry from Jasmine.

"Hey! Calm down will you? It's not like you going to die not drinking the medicine"

Jasmine tried to be positive in their own way to calm Melati down while helping him

.
.
.

After Jasmine helped me sit down on the floor, I let out a tired sigh before deciding to tell my worries to Jasmine.

"*But I need it..
*you don't want another me falling unconscious on the floor again do you?"

I said, letting out a small, embarrassed laugh while remembering when we started as merchants,we were in MTT Resort when suddenly I fell asleep on the floor.

So having that boosting magic vitamin really helps me. Now if I think about it, after i have that medicine, the flashbacks of my past memorie now rarely hit again, i wonder why.

"Mmm are you sure you already checked everything? Do you remember the last time you put it on?"

Now Jasmine becomes more helpful, with their small body they enter some spot that I can't reach.
While watching Jasmine I decided to get up and try to recall the last time I took the medicine. My memories serve when I went to visit Russ but it didn't give me any useful information.

-Sigh-
"*Welp i guess, we are going to buy again."

Then I made a butterfly hand gesture to illustrate my money.

*my 300G go bye bye~"

That earned me a humming from Jasmine, I sigh. I decided today I'm just going to have breakfast (and eat more than usual) and just go to work normally

"* agh, forget it. I'm going to buy another one.
*Jas, lets go."

With that said I grab my basket and reach my hand to Jasmine. Jasmine breaks their attention searching before grabbing my hand with their stem and then sits beside my shoulder.

"I mean we still have a lot of money from festivel weeks ago."

Jasmine said followed by sounds i opened the door, i hums and replied.