Bᵃᵈ Lᵘᶜᵏ

My weakness forced me to become strong
- Melati!sans

❀──────────────────❀

"*So how does it taste?"

I questioned them as I tried the tea for myself. I'm currently having a tea party with grillblys (from the Omega timeline), SP, and Russ. I'm asking them to review and criticize the tea that I and Jasmine made.

"I THINK THIS IS ALREADY SUCH FLAVOURS TEA."

Russ was the first to comment, and by flashing a sun smile, doing that I knew he was telling the truth.
When I asked him to come here. I didn't expect much, but I was surprised that he didn't come in his battle suit; instead, he wore pants with jojon straps that tied around his shoulders, a white shirt, and boots. now makes me feel bad for not wearing a special suit.

"Aw ~ Thank you, that's so sweet of you, Russ"

Jasmine told Russ. they are not in shoulder like usually they do rather in the pot I already provide only for them.

"*Um it's fine, it tastes like ordinary tea."

Now it's SP's turn to comment on our tea while he sipping it again. I'm not sure how he got into my tea party. Normally, he claims to be busy as the overseer of savepoint, but I don't mind having him here. In fact, I'm glad that I have a chance to talk with him again.

Now the last reviewer, I turn my attention to Grillby's, who has yet to respond. Quite nervous because, as the owner of the bar, I'm sure he has high expectations. Grillbys, like SP, is a busy man, but I manage to catch up on his breaks.

Grillbys takes his time placing the tea cup down.

"...."

He took out his notepad and started writing. He then ripped the paper from the notepad and handed it to me. As I took the paper from him, my anxiety began to rise. As we started reading it together, I moved Jasmine pot closer to me.

"The tea was delightful.
I'm confident that this will sell well; I recommend the added sugar or no sugar option, which comes with a pack of teabags.
"May I borrow some tea bags from you?" Of course, to promote"

When we saw this, we were surprised, and I quickly looked at him, giving him a thumbs up and a quiet "of course." I can't see his reaction clearly because he's on fire, but I know he's pleased.

"BY THE WAY, MELA, I'VE BEEN THINKING OF ASKING YOU. WHERE IS YOUR USUAL JACKET?"

Oh, I just realized I didn't wear my jacket, only a turtleneck, because my jacket was dirty and wet from the rain yesterday and is still in my laundry. As I look at Russ, I chuckle as I recall why it's dirty.

"*Oh, well, my jacket is still slightly damp from the rain yesterday
*heh I should bring an umbrella with me"

I said. SP responded with a surprised and confused expression, which confused me as he began to speak.

"* you use a jacket for cover from the rain? Why not simply use a shortcut or, should I say, teleport?"

SP said it while stirring his tea, which surprised both me and Jasmine, but Jas appears to understand what he means while I remain confused. When SP noticed my puzzled expression, he stopped stirring his tea.

"*Wait, Melati, have you ever used teleport before?"

I shake my head in response. After SP said that, I wondered if other sanses had the ability to teleport, if that's correct. That means I have to, right? It will be so nice not to have to walk to another area most of the time.