𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆

"Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it 'Returning the favor.

❀──────────────────❀

My gaze was drawn to the familiar hospital ceiling. Because it is dark outside the window, I cannot see the time or the clock. I try to recall what happened to me. it hurts, I felt something was missing.

Wait

JASMINE!

I quickly get up, but I'm slowed down by pain, I look where it came from to see my right leg was wrapped in gauze and bandages, and my left hand was wrapped in gauze and bandages.
I tried to move them and well is not turn out good

After a minute, I was able to pull half of my body back and lean back.
I decided to look around my room in the hopes of finding my companion. I didn't come across a single talking flower. Instead, I was surprised to see who the other individual in my room was.

Russ was there. And an under swap trio, Iris, his brother, and Chara. They were all sleeping soundly.
Iris' brother and Chara were sleeping on the sofa, while Iris and Russ were sleeping next to my bed. They seemed to be waiting for me to wake up.
When I saw them, my face softened. I was relieved to have a friend—no Family like them.

Click…

The sounds of the opening door broke the silence of the night, and I turned to see SP's surprised expression.

"* You are awake."

He said with a small smile as he approached, wanting to check on my condition.
I tried to say something but my throat ached making a cough. SP noticed it, he quickly grabbed a glass of water and help me drink.

"* Take your time and dont move so much."

He speak with a worried tone, i can't help but smile.

"* Thank you."

I managed to speak, but it was still difficult. He spoke as soon as I finished my drink after he gave me a drink and sat beside my bed.

"* Sooo
*How do you feel?"

He asked. I look at him, baffled, while staring at my broken arm and legs. I cast a sarcastic glance at him.

"* Tolerable"

I respond, which causes him to chuckle. He then gave me a small, soft pat while looking at me with a worried expression.

"* But seriously, kid, are you okay?"

His voice sounded gentler this time, like a mother's. Hearing SP say that, I felt my soul pause for a second, and I suddenly forgot how to communicate like a normal person.

"* I'm fine— I mean, I"

I tried my hardest to respond to him, but nothing came out right. I try to keep my shaking breath and trembling under control. SP gave me a worried look as I failed to explain myself.

I close my eyes tightly, trying hard not to cry.
And, clutching my blanket, why is it so difficult just to tell them?! My cheeks were dripping with tears once more.
As I recall what happened to me and Jasmine, my voice becomes blubbering.

Why can I save them?!?

There's still a chance to save them, but why waste it? MEL