Fact Melati!Sans -p-1

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I last uploaded this. I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't have a strong desire to write this story like I did the last time, and right now I'm sick, so it's difficult for me to concentrate. Nevertheless, I'll try to entertain you with a Melati fact or one-shot! So i hope you enjoy this.

❀──────────────────❀

MELATI!SANS
[Check]

LV [level of violence]

𝟶𝟶𝟶?

HP [hope]

O,5

AT [attack]

???

DF [defense]

???
❀──────────────────❀

Personality

I believe that he has an INTJ personality like error! Sans, I'm not very good at giving characters personalities, but from what I can tell, they're a hard worker, creative when it comes to finding solutions, have a high battle IQ, are strategic, observant, care about others, and that's about him.

Garden void

He adores flowers. He plants a lot of flowers and plants after staying in the garden void. Oh, and this is how I imagine the garden's void.

 Oh, and this is how I imagine the garden's void

His power

He has the same abilities as other au sans, but Melati has less magic than the others, which is why he uses Gaster Blaster less frequently. Rather, he changed his bone attack to minimize his magic drain.

One of his special attack is
dandelion attack
Im not good explain so let this draw explain to you

One of his special attack is dandelion attack Im not good explain so let this draw explain to you

Additionally, Melati!sans has a close-range fighting style that consistently throws his opponent off guard

Additionally, Melati!sans has a close-range fighting style that consistently throws his opponent off guard. His clothing also gives him the opportunity to cover up his weapon.
While using a weapon with his right hand, he uses his left hand to use magic.

With him have savepoint power, i think i accidentally make him more powerfull than i expected,and make him have the tilted "the undead".

For more information about his savepoint ability. If the au is still running normally, for example, undertale, underswap, or horrortale. he must use the existing savepoint in
order to avoid messing up the timeline by making another one.
he only create his own savepoint in void, antivoid or abandon timeline wheres savepint in there can't work so theres still limited to used it.

Relationship

Jasmine the flower

-Melati and jasmine dynamic is inspired by traveler with paimon from genshin impact
- if traveler call paimon emergency food, melati call jasmine as emergency tea.
- melati see jasmine as his sibling
- They are a dynamic duo who travel together constantly. When they aren't working together to sell flowers, that's when Melati hangs out with Swap! sans
-they relationship not always verbal but they always understand each othe body language
-Jasmine usually makes sure to look all around them after when adventure
- They work together very well when fighting. Like Melati, who is skilled in close combat and clever enough to distract people the enemy, while Jasmine supports the fight by shielding Melati from upcoming attacks or serving as the one who slams or throws the opponent from behind with their long leaves.

SWAP!sans #452

- Melati and swap!sans copy #457 are bestie
-two of them like to spend each other talking in waterfall and cook.
-INTJ and ENFP dynamic
-I can imagine Melati trying to put out the kitchen fire when they cook together while SWAP!sans Cooking calmly while adding "unique" things to his dish, without worry.
-Melati enjoys collecting cookbooks of food recipes for him and Swap to try to make it.
- when swap!chara join his cooking together with swap!sans. when Melati and Chara first met, Melati almost passed out from a severe headache and trauma from an old memory or flashback.
-melati keep the child away from knife, is not like he afraid swap!chara, The truth is that he is just anxious and concerned that the kid would injure themselves.
- melati and swap!papyrus are good friends and get along well
with one another, but papyrus still don't trust melati so much.

❀──────────────────❀

Thats all, thank you for reading this
Here some hot? Picture of melati sans in my ibispain

❀──────────────────❀