𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦

Be your own kind of beautiful

❀──────────────────❀

"So, based on our observations. Mr. Melati, you have a poor amount of magic, which is why you get tired and lose focus frequently."

"* But how is that possible?
* I mean, I don't use my magic very often."

I ask the doctor in front of me, she only giggles as her response. I was perplexed by their reaction, as was Jasmine, who was hanging next to me. The doctor then took some vitamins and placed them in front of me.

"It's not how often you use it, it's how much you have. Our bodies are made of magic that's why magic is so important to us."

She took a document from her drawer and adjusted her glasses. Before proceeding with her explanation.

"A lot of monsters rarely have this condition; normally, monsters get it from birth. but in your case, the cause is still unknown.
So, our best advice is to consume monster food on a regular basis, as well as this vitamin."

I take the vitamin and look at how much it has; it should last for a month or two. Then she slides a small piece of paper with a prescription and payment. I take the paper and put the vitamin in my pocket.

I feel the check is complete, so I get up from my chair and turn to face the doctor.

"* Thank you very much, doctor Toriel.
* May I take my leave?"

As I carried my basket full of plants and walked to the open door by jasmine, the lovely goat mom in front of me smiled and nodded.

"It is my pleasure, and I wish you a lovely day."

"*You too"

Take a look at the small paper in my hand, I said as I closed the door behind me. Jasmine, who had been sitting on my shoulder the entire time, decided to speak up.

"Look, I'm correct, right? You have a problem with your magic."

I imagined myself rolling my eyes at Jasmine. It was Jasmine's idea to take my issue to the doctor, which I strongly opposed, but Jasmine dragged me to omegatimeline.
But I appreciate them doing this for me.

Suddenly, I sense a familiar presence other than Jasmine, and I turn around to see SP with a tired face brushing his dirty clothes. He then notices me and returns to his usual calm demeanor.

"* Heya Mela and Jas, what brings you Guys here?"

As SP approached us, I looked at Jasmine to let them answer SP's questions.

"Well, Melati and I just checked our health, particularly Melati's. By the way, SP, why are you here as well?" Ask Jasmine

"* heh..
*I just took Dream from battle to this hospital."

Dream? Who are they? I seem to recall hearing that name before. Jasmine noticed my confusion and decided to respond to it.

"Dream is another "sans au" that beside Core!frisk when we were done fight in underswap"

After Jasmine reminds me, I have a brief flashback. Oh, it's the yellow crown skeleton; I'm curious how they get into the hospital.

...