Fact Melati!Sans -p- 2

Hello welcome to another fact about melati part two

IN THIS CHAPTER, I want to explain  furthermore the savepoint power that melati have and if that power is different from what SP(savepoint!sans) have.

❀──────────────────❀

Before I begin , if you want to know which savepoint sans because there's a lot of people who make their own version. I use the one from Fandom apps by Tumblr user sansational-hairo.

Here some image SP appearance

Now let's go to the point, hope is cleared something up and i hope you can understand it

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAVEPOINT MELATI HAVE AND SAVEPOINT SP HAVE.

The function of their savepoint power is still the same, it's to save.
but for Melati when he accesses and "saved" data in savepoint, the one who he "saved" is his code or data not the time and space he were in, so thats why when he come back alive time still running normally

Melati can make unlimited Save Points while SP only can create a maximum of three Save points AND reload Savepoint. But the downfall of Melati Savepoint power is the savepoint melati it can destroy easily and cause destruction around them.

Why?

Is because Melati code fused by player, while SP from his story i read in the fandom state that SP unravelling code fused The code Savepoint it self. So that makes Melati have weaker connections to the savepoint itself than SP.

But how can two of them make a savepoint?

For SP they say "with his extreme determination he was able to create save points for himself anywhere in the Core"

For Melati he can create Savepoint because the access savepoint from player and his ability TO SUMMON bone attack  was fused MAKING a Fresh New code and ability.

There is only what I can tell you, sorry if this is short.

❀──────────────────❀

Oh and I forgot to post this, my drawing for my tumblr platform.

GOLDEN SANS

It was so random but it just came out of my mind, but maybe i can explain a little why. Did you guys know that star sanses states already break up in the underverse or i don't know, but i read it somewhere.

Because dream don't agree with ink ideals that only care about the au itself, not the people inside of the au. for blue or swap i don't know.

So I made this back up group, yeah because they are not always stuck together. delta!Sans in his story is to become a protector right? So I think it is perfect for a group with dream.

For melati!Sans i thinks he only comes when the situations become worse and plays the role as "peacemaker" or the one who is  separated between the group battle. But sometimes melati!Sans is on the dream side.

That for today thank you for reading! And have a great day

❀──────────────────❀