ℓσиg ℓσѕт тωιиѕ?

We don't meet people by accident they are meant to cross our path for reason
- i found it in google
❀──────────────────❀

"How about 30G"

"*I'm afraid Ms. but i can't lower the price down that much."

As I said to the customer, her hands folded across her chest. The lady with the head of hand and red nails didn't seem pleased with my response. I did everything I could to persuade her not to lower the prices again.

I talk about the plant, how it grew in the forest (which is not true), and how lovely it was when it bloomed. I also mentioned how much money she could make by selling this plant, which was extremely valuable. However, things didn't go as planned.

"Im sorry but I can't take that to my boss, how about 39G?"

But The Berghain seemed especially aggressive today, and after dealing with her for so long, my patience was wearing thin.

I sigh and give up. Welp, it's time. I cast a glance at Jasmine, who is eating a chocolate; Jasmine notices my gaze and understands what I'm thinking. Jasmine climbed onto my shoulder and began conversing with the customer.

" Oh please lady, you really make my partner here tired. If I can guess, your boss is Mettaton, known as an idol of the underground right?"

Jasmine's customer is taken aback, and she realizes she can't hide from the truth. She responded with professionalism.

"I am, in fact, a hand receptionist. And I've been tasked with decorating the hotel lobby, so I'm looking for a low-cost plant.""

Jasmine was amused with her response and began to demonstrate their trading skill.

"So, should your boss give you money?
I believe he gave you a large sum of money"

"Um that's.. yes you right"

"You say you want to buy 5 orchid plants right, how about we settle down with 231G which is already less than the original price. So what do you think?"

The customer looked down and held her chin, thinking about her choices before saying.

"How about 200G ?"

Jasmine's grin is becoming more smug.

" Yes, you may take it. Now Mel! Bring the plant"

I was taken aback by the sudden loud voice, but I obeyed Jasmine's instruction. I took five fresh orchids from the basket and began packing them neatly and minimally. I didn't forget to draw a logo with a white marker as well.

I handed the five plants to the customer while she paid Jasmine.

 "* here you go Ms."

As I handed her the plant, she looked as if she was having difficulty deciding how she was going to carry it to the hotel. I feel bad seeing her like this, so I offer my assistance.

"* Do you need any of my assistants to carry this plant to the hotel?"

I said to the customer, and the customer gave me a grateful look. It's strange how I can read her expression.