CHAPTER ₈

˗ˋ☁ ☁ ☁'˗

˗ˋ☁ ☁ ☁'˗

Wynter parks her motorcycle, exhaling deeply feeling her anxiety start to slowly seep through her. The resurfacing memories don't help her any better as she slowly approaches her destination.

"No!" Wynter screamed with streaming tears. She was beaten badly by that thing that once called her his precious daughter. "Leave them alone! Do you want me? Have me, just leave them alone!" She screamed to no avail.

She just wanted her family back was that too much to ask? 

"Baby!" He screamed, "Just go!" 

"No, I won't!"

She shakes the familiar deja vu feeling, as she grips her katana from her side approaching the mansion.

To her surprise, there is no security outside. Which is fairly odd, considering there are always at least fifteen to twenty guards outside. Maybe, they know she is coming.

Her father isn't a stupid man.

Considering how much she loathes him with her whole being, she will never say the man isn't smart. She will have to be extra careful, considering they could know she is coming. Maybe this is better than having to fight her way through waves of guards.

She kicks the gate open, approaching the front door with one goal in mind.

Their demise and her family back.

She closes her eyes putting the technology under her control. She disables the security system and cameras around the house.

Before entering she wants to be ready for anything so she unsheathed her katana getting it ready for use. She promptly opens the door and quietly shut it. Gripping the weapon in her hand, she glances around the corner and immediately sees two guards heading her way.

So they do know.

She makes the blade twirl in her hand as she dashes towards them, they know better than that.

Wynter slashes them both along their stomachs with one, long swing of her blade. Moving quickly, she walks further into the house but quickly stops in her tracks seeing them.

"You'd better listen to your boy toy here," the man laughed at Wynter, "And you should've listened to me when I said we wouldn't tolerate disobedience."

She spits at the ground he stood on, "This is you, you started it! I wanted to live my life, it's not yours."

Her father laughed at the pitiful woman before him, "As long as you're in this family, I do own you."

He looked at her with a cold gaze, "Now, the next time I see you, you better have grown up or I swear no mercy and we will kill you."

"So you're finally here," her father speaks as he stares her down trying to put an intimidating aura.

She freezes for a second, this tone still has a hold on her. Nevertheless, she turns in his direction, "It seems so unless I'm some sort of ghost."

He chuckles poorly at her sarcasm and sizes her up, "So today is the day."

She keeps her face neutral not wanting to give him anything, "Should I show you the same mercy you bestowed upon me years ago?"

The woman she once happily called mother tries to insert herself in the conversation, "You sure you don't want to talk? After all, it was you who got yourself in this position."

Wynter scoffs and rolls her eyes, "I have nothing to say, especially not you."

The woman's face quickly turns to a frown as she is quite dumbfounded at her daughter's response. She marches towards Wynter trying to get a hit in, but Wynter is faster.

Wynter swings her katana around, and her mother lets out a hysterical scream and drops to her knees.

Wynter slices off her hand, the same one that woman has used to strike her with. 

Wynter stoops down to her level getting close to her, "I never loved you, as I'm sure you never did the same. Now have fun in hell, I may see you there one day. But I'll do well to make sure today isn't that day." Wynter wastes no time in finishing her off by shoving her blade in the middle of her chest, twisting it slowly to make this as much of an agonizing death as she can.

Wynter rips her blade out of her mother's chest and stands to her feet to face her biggest demon.

Her father.

The man quickly charges toward her in huffing anger and kicks her in her stomach causing her to fall backward. He quickly straddles her starting to launch his fists toward her face.

As she does her best to dodge his fists he begins to wrap his hands around her throat causing her to choke on her blood. She grips his wrists trying to pry his hands off her suffering throat. "You bitch! You ungrateful bitch!" He screams in her red face.

She gives up on trying to pry his strong hands off her and pokes him in his eye. The act works as he momentarily removes his hands to cover his injured eye. She shuts up his annoying grunts of pain by punching him in the face repeatedly.

He spits out blood grabbing her closed fits. She seizes the opportunity to kick him in his gut flipping them over, "No! Don't you dare pin this shit on me!" The white-haired woman screams with hot, running tears running down her face, "I stuck by this damn family for years! I gave up my damn happiness for this shit! Y'all treated me like I was nothing! No Father, It was you all, not me! You took away everything I carried about! My baby and my damn husband!"

He stares at her puffing in bitterness and barely manages to pull his quivering lips into a slight smirk, "You don't have the heart to do shit!"

She gets irritated and punches him in the throat causing him to choke on his spilling blood. Wynter reaches for the sharp blade next to her with both hands pointing the tip to his throat. "Where are they?" She screams.

He stays silent looking at her, she wouldn't do it.

She pushes the tip of the blade towards his throat and shouts at him once again, "Where the hell are they!?"

He smirks seeing as she finally reaches her limit, "You know exactly where."