CHAPTER ₁₃

˗ˋ☁ ☁ ☁'˗

˗ˋ☁ ☁ ☁'˗

Several months have passed since they left for their separate, long-awaited lives.

Master was very satisfied with their work over the years. Especially the fact that they had gotten rid of his scum of a brother.

You could say he felt indebted to them, so why give them a reward? Setting them free.

It was time for him as well with his vengeance all burnt out.

Though they were quite happy with their granted freedom and the happy ending. The casual thoughts of each other still lingered.

So why not meet up?

But would anything be the same?

"Well don't you look nice," Rogue looks Envie up and down as she approaches the table with her sister and two other unnamed men.

Envie smirks with a slight eye roll and sits down, "Always." 

Wynter chuckles and gestures to the people that have arrived with her, "Envie, care to introduce us?" 

"That's my bad. This is my sister, as you already know. And our boyfriends, Timmy and Edward."

Wynter gently bows her head to all of them as a simple hello and points to her husband, "Well just to get introductions out of the way, this is my husband-"

Envie cuts her off in confusion, "Husband!?"

Rogue laughs swirling her wine glass, "I was surprised as well."

Wynter shakes her head and continues, "As I was saying, my husband and baby."

Chang Ming waves before picking up Aida to introduce her.

"Aw, she's so cute!" Exclaims Envie and Evie at the same time. 

"You not going to say nothing about me, tsk," Aziel speaks up.

Rogue speaks up with an eye roll, "And this is my boyfriend Aziel." She glances toward him, "You happy now?"

"Ecstatic."

They spend the rest of the evening getting acquainted and catching up on the events that have occurred in the past months.

But as nightfall came, it was time to pack up the night of nostalgia and memories.

"Well, it's time for us to head out," Rogue and the girls look at each other with small smiles. All of those missions, all of the arguing, and the danger finally came to an end.

"I'm going to miss you too so much," Envie sincerely whispers as her eyes began to water.

Though they were mostly standoffish and mean, they were the ones who saved her life countless times and healed her wounds. What would she do without them?

"It's not like we're never going to see each other again," Wynter speaks up, "There are such things as visits, like this one. How about we have dinner together once every two months?"

"I'd like that," Envie sniffles.

"Sounds like a plan," Rogue nods in agreement.

"So we're all happy?"

"Looks like it."