CHAPTER ₁₁

˗ˋ☁ ☁ ☁'˗

˗ˋ☁ ☁ ☁'˗

"So we all know the plan?" Wynter says rounding up the last of her things.

Envie waves her hands around in her face, "Yeah but, miss lady you need to explain where you were!" Rogue puts her hand on Envie's shoulder signaling her to chill out with the mini interrogation.

Wynter looks down at her bag with a tiny smile, barely noticeable at that, "I got something of mine back." Envie and Rogue both share a look, it must be about her parents. Even though no one knows the full story, there was always small circling rumors around the base.

They want to grab their weapons when Rogue suddenly says, "I have something to say."

Both of them halt in their steps awaiting her revelation. She takes a deep breath, revealing something she probably shouldn't be, "I'm leaving."

All three look at each other, Envie having the sudden confidence to spill her secret as well speaks up, "When we head to the enemy building I'm getting my sister back."

All of them stare in silence for a short while until Envie starts to laugh and the rest follow. All this time being partners, they never really knew anything about each other beyond the surface level.

Wynter looks at both of them, doing the unexpected.

She reveals a small smile and stares back at them reaching her hand out. Envie looks at Wynter with a smile as well while grabbing her hand. Rogue rolls her eyes and lets out a chuckle following Envie's actions. Then they all nod letting go to carry out the plan.

They quickly reach the garage and head out to the Golden Empriss headquarters.

Parking down the street they run up to the enemy agency with duffel bags nodding at each other enacting the plan by going their separate ways. Envie runs through the back, while Rogue and Wynter run to the side of the building. 

Wynter and Rogue place down the duffel bags unzipping them and grabbing the bombs. Setting the timer to 30 minutes and placing them around the building. Though it is tricky to have to dodge the guards, they successfully place them around the window seals and bushes near the building.

Running back to their original position, Wynter hops on Rogue's back hopping into the building with minimal sound through the window above. She doesn't have a chance to breathe as she has to turn right back around and help Rogue get in.

They land in a room, which looks like an office, and check their surroundings before looking around outside to make sure they were safe. Confirming they are okay, slips out of the small room before placing the tiny bombs in unsuspecting places. They make their way around the building safely and silently making sure they don't get caught.

Meanwhile, Envie steps through the back of the building by breaking the door handle. Noticing a guard up ahead, she quickly tiptoes behind him putting him in a headlock. As he struggles and gasps for air, she takes one arm from around him grabs a knife from her side, and stabs him in the neck.

She moves back releasing his now limp body, she watches as it falls before she runs away from the scene to go rescue her sister. 

Seeing another guard ahead of her she grins and starts to chuckle at the lack of their security seeing as this was the holding cell for their prisoners.

The guard, startled by the sudden noises, turns around, too late because Envie is already in front of him with a knife to his gut. Stabbing once in the gut and twice to the heart, she snatches his keys and key card. 

Briskly walking through the gate and swiping the card to get in, she silently steps through the holding cells looking for her sister. Suddenly stopping she sees the twin she has been looking for. 

"Evie," she whispers to catch her attention. The woman turns around running to the front of the cell grabbing the bars tears already running down her face. The corners of Envie's face lift as she grasps the bars as well. 

The sweet moment is interrupted by an unfortunate turn of events, "Hey what are you doing!?"