Chapter 16

The Secret Diary of Draco Malfoy: Aristocrat, Ne'er-do-Well, Rampant Homosexual.

Chapter 16: 19th June – 27th June

Saturday 19th June.

Dear Diary,

Hm... haha...

Ha...

I'm sorry, I'm not very coherent right now. I'm in a fuzzy, post-shag mindset.

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HEARD ME, I SAID POST-SHAG!!!

So here's what happened. Right after I left off making my last entry, Harry walked into the stables. "Draco?" he called nervously. "Are you here?"

"Hi, Harry," I said, stepping out of the shadows, my heart hammering in my chest.

He grinned. "Hey. For a minute there, I thought you'd stood me up."

We stood there for a few moments, smiling shyly at each other, unsure of what to do next. It took me back to the very beginning of our relationship, in those innocent days when I was still half a virgin.

"I've got something for you," I said at last. "It's something I really thought you'd like. I don't mean it as a way of buying you back or anything. I-I really just thought that it would be a nice thing for you to have. I really hope you like it. I mean, I think you'll really like it, so I really hope you do." I decided that it was about time I stopped talking, because I was babbling a bit. Also I was a bit disturbed by the amount of times I'd crammed the word 'really' into my little speech. I took hold of Harry's hand and led him over to where I'd stashed the motorbike.

"Oh my God, Draco, you have got to be kidding me!" Harry exclaimed as soon as he saw it. "This is seriously for me?"

"Of course it is!" I grinned. "And it's been enchanted so that it flies, as well. I know that you really miss Sirius, and I thought you'd like to have something to remind you of him."

"Oh, Draco..." he said, getting a little teary-eyed. "This is amazing! I love it! I can't believe you've actually done this for me; it must have been really difficult. Thank you so much!"

Harry pulled me into a hug, which I returned with enthusiasm, profoundly relieved that he liked the present. I buried my face in his neck, breathing in that lovely Harry smell I'd missed so much.

"Draco," he said softly.

I lifted my head to look into his eyes, and he leaned in and kissed me. It started out as a really soft, gentle kiss, where we were just sort of reacquainting ourselves with each other. After a couple of minutes, however, it started to get pretty steamy. Harry put his hands up my top, which made me go all shivery and weak at the knees. My fingers were gripping his hair and it must have hurt, but he didn't seem too bothered. He pressed me up against the wall, and we started... Oh dear, dry-humping is such an unromantic term. And it really was a sweet and tender moment. Hmm... how else could I describe it? I'll go and ask Pansy.

She's recommended I use 'frottage'. Well, that's much better, isn't it? It sounds French, so it must be romantic. Hm, now Pansy's laughing at me and saying that she bets she knows what I'm writing about. Oh well, I don't care. On with the tale of my debauched reunion with Harry!

So we were in the stables, indulging in a little frottage, and snogging the life out of each other. Both of our shirts were more or less undone by this point, and our trousers were soon to follow. The only problem was that once we actually started touching each other, neither of us lasted very long at all. I think it was a combination of so much sexual frustration, the relief that Harry wanted to be with me again, and just how damn good it feels when his hands are on me.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 🎉