group

After the long discussion of Muzan's every detail, the Hashira meeting was finished.

"Um," Giyuu spoke up from the little corner he occupied in the meeting. "Tanjiro here would like to stay at... one of you all's estate and train."

"Oh- My, my--"

"KAMADO HERE WILL BE AT MY HOUSE!!"

"Rengoku-san, please use your inside voice."

"Ah, um... He- He will be at my estate! I will train him very--"

"I know him best, he should be with me!"

Shingle. A large man with prayer beads shook his hands loudly.

"Well," A woman with a pretty haori and elegant smile bowed her head. "I am sorry to disappoint, but my estate is the correct place if he is wanting to train and rest. I will have him in my estate."

A chill ran through the entire yard.

Yoriichi, surprised he would be accepted so quickly, bowed his head to the floor again. 

"Oh, raise your head. There is no need to do that anymore, Kamado Tanjiro." The butterfly patterned haori woman smiled again. Her emotions felt mixed...

"My name is Kocho Shinobu, and as said, you will be under my care." Another smile.

"Thank you very much, Shinobu-san." Yoriichi tried to be as polite as possible. This woman felt dangerous in some way. On the other hand, Muichiro was not trying to hide his displeasure and glared at Shinobu from the other side of yard.

"Well then, dismissed." The smiling Ubuyashiki went back into his house and the Hashiras disappeared, leaving Shinobu and Yoriichi to go to the estate.

"Kamado-san, isn't that a demon you are carrying?"

Oh. my. god.

"She is my little sister. She may be a demon, but she fights along side the demon hunters."

Yoriichi followed Shinobu across trails. There was no wind.

"That's really lovely, Kamado-san," Shinobu sighed. 

"My dream is to have demons and humans be equals, friends, and not fight to the death."

Yoriichi was relived. There was a slight edge to her voice, but at least she agrees.

This woman was quite strange to Yoriichi. She was extremely angry according to Yoriichi's senses, but her anger was softened with something. Something that just started forming. A dream like a young girl would dream.

He realized she was not such a gentle and elegant lady from birth. She had passions of strong willed people and seemed to want to talk a lot more than she was. She was like liquid in a mold. Molded into something- No, someone...

They approached a fancy and elaborate house fit with yards of flowers and plants.

"Come this way, Kamado-san."

Shinobu lead them through corridors and hallways, occasionally passing demon slayers with butterfly hairclips.

A girl with a ponytail came straight at them, probably was going to ask who Yoriichi was, but with a coin flip, she seemed to have changed her mind, and left.

Shinobu lead Yoriichi to a room with a yellow haired boy and a boar masked person on beds.

"Alright. These are your fellow Mizunotos, they have recently come back from a brutal mission, so please do not do battle here. I will leave you be. Go rest on a bed, Kamado-san." Shinobu twinkled and left the room.

As soon as Shinobu left the room, the yellow haired screamed.

"AAAAH, IT'S- IT'S YOU!!"

"W-What? Stay on your bed, yellow boy."

"YOU SLAYED THAT GIANT HAND DEMON THING!! I WAS WATCHING, I WAS SO SCARED!!" The boy tore at his hair with seemingly short arms.

"I JUST HAD TO COME BACK FROM A MISSION WHERE THERE WAS SPIDER DEMONS EVERYWHERE!! I ALMOST DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEDDDD!!" The boy was obviously stressed.

Yoriichi set Nezuko's box down and walked next to the boy's bed. He pet the yellow boy gingerly.

"It's okay... You're safe now."

A spasm of shock went through the yellow boy's face. He turned to Yoriichi in disbelief.

"YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE-- You are reeally cute!!" The boy's attitude changed immediately. He was squirming under his bed sheets and was giggling like a girl.

Yoriichi stared at him. And backed away to the door.

"Heyyy, don't be shy! EHEHEEHEHE-" The yellow haired boy tried to get up. 

Yoriichi was on the point of shutting the door in his face.  Fortunately, the boy collapsed onto the bed again. 

"Help me upppp, help me upppppp," He started to whine. What in the name of god.

The boar headed person was just lying silently on his bed. Asleep probably. Can't have died.

The yellow hair stopped his rapid attempts to pounce on Yoriichi.

"What's your name? Mine is Agatsuma Zenitsu. Eheheheh," Zenitsu was looking dreamy.

Zenitsu suddenly snapped out of his daze and flashed a charming look. A ugly one.

 "Well, I know your last name. It's about to be the same last name as mine..."

Yoriichi went out and shut the door.